Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Can this be sorted so it's displaying this week's tournaments?

Such a little thing, but such an annoying thing because lots of people want to duck into the Roland Garros section. Normally it would be in the "upcoming tournaments" section so would be right there, but because we're a week behind you have to click into "More Tournaments" to get to it. Just a couple of extra steps, I know, but it's a bit of a pain for the user experience, especially given we're now on Thursday and this week's tournaments finish on Saturday.

On WTAWorld, the Upcoming Tournaments page shows the next several week's worth of events, on MTF it only shows the following week's, and the rest are under More. I prefer the WTAWorld setup for this, personally.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Current Tournament still shows RG

That should be moved out of the current Tournament Section. Nadal took care of RG :yippee:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Re: Current Tournament still shows RG

That should be moved out of the current Tournament Section. Nadal took care of RG :yippee:
Mae :eek: I don't know you're such a demanding woman. Give Steve sometime ;)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

I think instead of starting threads like these it would be better to PM Steve directly :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Mae :eek: I don't know you're such a demanding woman. Give Steve sometime ;)
:lol: I just like for things to move quickly and be in order.
Plus I got in a plug for Nadal :p :haha: :rolls: Seriously I wish I had a real computer and knew how to use it because I would be glad to help MTF out in anyway I could. But sadly I don't have a real computer and don't know how to use one :sad:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts

sorry we can't change that already :sad: it needs Steve!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

sorry we can't change that already :sad: it needs Steve!
Neely I had no idea that only Steve could change the Tournaments :eek: That's why I put it in a thread because I thought more of you could do that. And in a thread more people that work at MTF could see it. In the future I will remember that. So thanks for the information ;)

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Neely I had no idea that only Steve could change the Tournaments :eek: That's why I put it in a thread because I thought more of you could do that. And in a thread more people that work at MTF could see it. In the future I will remember that. So thanks for the information ;)
:p I guess my reply of "Give Steve sometime" is too subtle in saying only Steve can do it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

:p I guess my reply of "Give Steve sometime" is too subtle in saying only Steve can do it.
your reply was fine but it came AFTER Mae had already started the thread. Mae is saying that she didn't know BEFORE posting the thread that only Steve could make this change. if she had known that, she would not have started the thread.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

your reply was fine but it came AFTER Mae had already started the thread. Mae is saying that she didn't know BEFORE posting the thread that only Steve could make this change. if she had known that, she would not have started the thread.
Thanks for the clarification :hatoff:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Thanks for the clarification :hatoff:
Lee the clarification was right on target :yeah: However, I have to confess that your "Give Steve sometime" went right over my head anyway :silly: Lee remember I'm the type you have to hit over the head with something :smash: :lol:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Lee the clarification was right on target :yeah: However, I have to confess that your "Give Steve sometime" went right over my head anyway :silly: Lee remember I'm the type you have to hit over the head with something :smash: :lol:

No problem :smash:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts

Yep, no harm done :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts