Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomaz had nothing left in the tank after yesterday's match vs Klizan. Fought hard, and actually played a little bit better today than he had throughout the event, but Dudi was simply the better player overall. Dudi didn't serve great but did well in not making a huge amount of errors and mostly allowing Bellucci to error himself into a loss.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dudi was up a break, got broken, and Bellucci double faulted to lose the first set.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Good result. It would have been a shame if a player who hasn't played any challenger events all year would have won the Challenger Tour Final.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I was at this match, Sela has a pair of purple heavy balls. Everytime he was in trouble in the match he would come out with something special and different. I lost count of how many touch volleys in the shoe lesses he made. I am usually critical of Bellucci, but here it was merrits to Sela.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Good result. It would have been a shame if a player who hasn't played any challenger events all year would have won the Challenger Tour Final.
Props!! :)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Very good from Dudi, 60pts. for him, will help to save a good ranking for 2012

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Agree with you. It`s totally unfair that Bellucci received a WC to play this Masters Tour tournament with an 8 players format.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts