Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is almost a direct copy and paste from what I wrote in the Novak forum, but holy shit... it has to be said again:

Oh! OH!

The opening scene just perfectly laid out why I watch this show.

So this dead guy is lying on the floor and the cops are looking around. Then HoCane and his little lap dog who is actually his superior, but whatever, walk in and are inspecting. Then suddently random dude FALLS THROUGH THE GLASS CEILING AND LANDS ON DEAD DUDE! And just when you think it can't get anymore awesome than that. HoCane PULLS A GUN ON FALLING DUDE - before he even lands! OMG! OMG! This show cannot be serious! And then, just when you're on the brink of climaxing over how totally awesome CSI Miami and HoCane are, they are handcuffing the guy who fell, who is in PERFECTLY good health despite falling through a glass ceiling and belly flopping on the dead dude, and accusing him of murdering dead dude. Then they asked why he had blood on him, as if this implicated him in the shooting. Despite the fact that he had just fallen through a glass ceiling and landed on a bloody dead dude... I mean, "you've got blood on you..suspicious!"... is really, truly not a very keen observation given the circumstances.So the guy who is already up for murder announces that he DEALS DRUGS TO ONE OF THEIR FELLOW COPS. You follow? He's like "I AM NOT A MURDERER! BUT I DO DEAL DRUGS! JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN"T ALREADY KNOW". My. God.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

I nearly kill myself laughing every week over this show, it's SO SO SO bad. My roomate nearly cries herself to sleep thinking of HOCANE's opening lines and sunglasses fidgetting.

I think that HOCANE may be the love of my life.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Becca :wavey: 24 is better than CSI Miami. That's another thing to add to the list of stuff we disagree on. The list is getting pretty long :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts