1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
There might have been many innocent victims, but that doesnt give you the right to kill other innocent people. I think Balkan will truly know peace when the older generation is gone, sons and daughters along with them. The hate chain must be broken. It is up to new generation whether they want to continu, hopefully the chain will start to rust at some point...

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
There might have been many innocent victims, but that doesnt give you the right to kill other innocent people. I think Balkan will truly know peace when the older generation is gone, sons and daughters along with them. The hate chain must be broken. It is up to new generation whether they want to continu, hopefully the chain will start to rust at some point...
why all the hate in the area?

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
you should rather get education and travel the world.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...serbian-prime-minister-from-anniversary-event

Forced to leave after being pelted with rocks and stones, can't say I am suprised.
Well it is surprising. Should have never happened.

Serbian PM went there in peace and with open arms, to show a good will and to bow to the victims, even though Serbia itself didn't take a part in the original war crime, and he gets this! And this poster does not show even an attempt to condemn this ridiculous violence.

Those who attacked him were not related to victims in any way. Those where ISIS worshiping terrorists. Even Bosnian officials are saying this. It is a huge scandal. Bosnian officials are trying big damage control and are apologizing left and right.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
And as this is in the news old SERB people are being attacked NOW in Kosovo by KLA scum. Why is THIS not being reported!

Hope the Serbian PM realises what the EU is all about and takes note from Greece!
I wish he is more like Tsipras, but no such luck. :)

·
Banned
675 Posts
you should rather get education and travel the world.
Are you talking to me?If you are,tnan you are out of your league.My level of education is higher than yours.As for traveling, I have traveled/visited more countries than you ever will.On top of everyhing I am not overweight like some people, I am super fit.

·
Registered
14,899 Posts
Are you talking to me?If you are,tnan you are out of your league.My level of education is higher than yours.As for traveling, I have traveled/visited more countries than you ever will.On top of everyhing I am not overweight like some people, I am super fit.
Based on that post alone, it seems you indeed need a proper education.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Just ignore that little petty ignorant poster. He is not worth the effort. Will not understand much of what you are saying anyway.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I wish he is more like Tsipras, but no such luck. :)
No, he should be more like Ixraeli PM.Serbia should be like Istael.Every adult citizen should have AK47 at home,should go to army drills at least 3 times per year for a week at least.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
''For every Serb killed, we'll kill 100 Muslims'' Vucic Serbian PM.

Nobody can defend the attacking to the politicians, but there is hypocrisy at its best regarding Vucic. I can at least understand the anger from the survivors there, 20 years after the horrible crime, genocide in the heart of the Europe.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Dear Serbians, Greeks, and Russians,

The World is not out to get you, especially not the general public. Geopolitics is there, no doubt, and fanaticism of a minority in many forms, but we are all brothers.

xxx

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Dear Serbians, Greeks, and Russians,

The World is not out to get you, especially not the general public. Geopolitics is there, no doubt, and fanaticism of a minority in many forms, but we are all brothers.

xxx
Well at the moment it sure looks like it is. Just look at all what is going on around.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts