Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The croatards have taken over GM! God help us all!!! :bolt:

Fan bases tend to get crazy when one of their own is doing so well. Too bad it couldn't have been someone like Mario instead of that super creep Lubadick. :p

Mojo-less Andy is sucking big time these days. But he had the hardest draw at Madrid anyway. Still, he has to learn to lift his game on a more consistent basis. Andy's the Top Five guy, not freaks like Karlovic or chokers like Mathieu or friggin' Muller (I'm still suffering nightmares over that one :( ). I thought 2004 was bad. Not compared to this year. I'm almost dreading what 2006 will bring. Well, it could be a lot worse--such as dropping out of the top ten, not winning any titles at all, and not qualifying for Shanghai. But it has to get better for him. I defy somebody to tell me what exactly Dean Goldfine has been doing for him lately. Other than that win over Lleyton at Cincy, I'm not seeing any results.

My lame gambler vcash bets today: Nalbandian x Stepanek x Karlovic x Puerta x Robredo x Ljubicic x Ginepri x Coria. I put the most vcash on Coria. Now watch him lose. I should have put more on Ginepri.

And so the Houston Astros go into the World Series with the Chicago White Sox. I love world series that don't involve a New York team. This is going to be a lot of fun to watch. :banana:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I slayed you the last three times you've come to visit my blog. You have to be dead by now. Do you hear me? DEAD. deaddeaddeaddeaddead. ;) :hug:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
:kiss: our suicide leader.
cmon Nalbus!! :rocker2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts