Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noone else had the privilege of being a taught a tennis lesson by GOAT Pete. but still its good to see the swiss moonballer had used it to his advantage to pull off two upsets,one of them the "upset of the tournament" against the magician.

but his giant killing run may not last long with formidable tips-whatshisname looming.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Never in doubt. Expected post by mediter.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
this mediter is gouda

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Tricky Dicky Ricky is snake. Mediter is just the poster child for excessive cannibis usage bending your sense of reality. I'll take mediter anyday, at least the brownies will be good.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Agreed. I'll take a brownie, thank you. :hatoff:

Ricky Ticky Tava and I are going to have a talk about a number of things (as you already know)- if he returns. A little mole forwarded me a nasty little post he wrote about Gaudio.

A mean-spirited nature should never rewarded in little boys. :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Agreed. I'll take a brownie, thank you. :hatoff:

Ricky Ticky Tava and I are going to have a talk about a number of things (as you already know)- if he returns. A little mole forwarded me a nasty little post he wrote about Gaudio.

A mean-spirited nature should never rewarded in little boys. :)
:rolls: "little girls" can be rather mean spirited too;)

Reactions: Kitty de Sade

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
If Santoro wasn't 35, he would have given Roger a run for his money. For sure.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
LMAO, And credit must be given to YOU for finally making good on a troll attempt. I cant remember the last time I laughed at one of yours until this one, which was hilarious. If you continue to troll at this high a level, I don't see how you don't win the 2008 ACC.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, yeah, but that didn't fit the requirements for a really bad pun. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts