Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can find tons of recent posts from MTF experts who with certainty insisted that the FO draw was rigged and guaranteed that Thiem and Djokovic would end in the same half.

What will happen now to these experts MTF reputation and credibility?

Can they ever come back from this huge embarrassment?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I can find tons of recent posts from MTF experts who with certainty insisted that the FO draw was rigged and guaranteed that Thiem and Djokovic would end in the same half.

Reactions: Darth Vaderer

·
Registered
885 Posts
People who believe that draws are rigged or that jinxes exist should be treated in the same way as people who believe that the Earth is flat or the moon is made of cheese.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
People who believe that draws are rigged or that jinxes exist should be treated in the same way as people who believe that the Earth is flat or the moon is made of cheese.

Ever read this article? ;)

If it's happened in the past, it can happen again. It doesn't take a Ph.D. to get that. :D

·
Registered
740 Posts

They compensated it by putting all players which recently defeated Djokovic in his half of the draw

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Djokovic fans always find something to cry about... how incredible. They want nothing less than perfect conditions to suit their favorite in every tournament he plays and everything less they automatically consider as a conspiracy against him. Hilarious.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Its rude to laugh at insane people. If people wish to believe in horoscopes or in rigged draws just ignore them. They arent hurting anyone.

·
Registered
358 Posts

They never had reputation and credibility to begin with so nothing will happen.

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Having read MTF El Padrino changed his plan to make the draw less suspicious. Thiem will be exhausted before he reaches semi, as for Djokovic well..."random" accidents happen.

Reactions: pururin

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I just love this kind of threads!

But we need names. Who was certain that the draw would be "rigged" in Nadal's favour by putting Thiem in Djokovic's half?

It's every time the same. So many MTF users embarrass themselvey by proclaiming "it's a conspiracy" when their fav isn't getting an easy draw. Grow up!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
But we need names. Who was certain that the draw would be "rigged" in Nadal's favour by putting Thiem in Djokovic's half?
As u wish:sneaky:
1601019310666.png

Time to create "Hall of shame" thread!

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
Wow, a nonsense thread to debate the nonsense crystal ball predictions of previous nonsense threads. New levels MTF. Bravo! 👏

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

Is credibility highly valued in MTF? I mean not so long ago someone promised to leave MTF over a bet. Nothing happened.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts