Backhand: Huta Galung
Serve: Schoorel
ROS: Chris Kuerten
Slice: Sijsling
Dropshot: De Bakker
Lob: De Bakker
Volley: Sijsling

Mentality: Middelkoop
Middelkoop for mentality? I was going to argue with you until I realized that the other Dutch players are even worse.

Not a fan of Haase myself either, but I think he has a better forehand than Sijsling.

·
Registered
23,588 Posts
Middelkoop for mentality? I was going to argue with you until I realized that the other Dutch players are even worse.

Not a fan of Haase myself either, but I think he has a better forehand than Sijsling.
Purely based on the mental toughness that is required to grind all those African Futures :lol:

In general Haase's forehand is better, yeah, but for peak level I'd go Sijsling. Haase's is too loopy and defensive. Didn't expect an actual discussion would come out of this thread :haha:

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
just unretire Schalken and we're good to go

·
MONSOON season.
82,862 Posts
Purely based on the mental toughness that is required to grind all those African Futures :lol:

In general Haase's forehand is better, yeah, but for peak level I'd go Sijsling. Haase's is too loopy and defensive. Didn't expect an actual discussion would come out of this thread :haha:
I'd rather have Haase's forehand than the one week a year Sijsling shows up :tape:

·
MONSOON season.
82,862 Posts
He's certainly showing great strokes today :eek:

·
Registered
692 Posts
was going to say Schalken forehand and Krajicek arsenal....

oh well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts