Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all no offense to my fellow mtf members of Asian decent. I just got a chuckle from this and thought I'd pass it along so please don't kill me. :hide:
Everybody knows the stereotype of the Japanese photographers and their love of cameras, and how intense they are about their photography. Well not to long ago in one of the binary newsgroups someone made a humorous post about that topic along with the following pictures. (not mine). These guys really get into it! :) these guys are serious! Its not meant to be a joke

Sure enough, not too long after while out on a "mission" I spotted these fellows! Besides how they are all taking the same picture, I like how they seem go for different vertical perspectives in their shots. :camera:

:D

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adee-gee said:
:haha: top stuff
When i saw this somewhere else, it fucking killed me :haha:

Its somewhat true, recently i have been to brighton quite alot (and there are alot of tourists, hundreds of asian tourists). Every single one i have seen had a camera!! They all go crazy about their photos too, some older guys were running around the park to film a wedding with his video camera (it wasnt even anyone they knew haha, they were just tourists getting really excited about this wedding and running around the park to get the best angle).

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adee-gee said:
The centre of London is pretty manic with Chinese and Japanese tourists with their cameras too.
I hope to see some people like those photos :D

I often get asked by tourists in brighton to take their photo for them :D Probably 10 sets of tourists in the past month asked me to take their photo for them. They see my d2h and 180mm and always pick me out :D It can be quite annoying if you are trying to get a shot yourself, but i dont mind doing it if not.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
The guy with the mustard cardigan reminds me of Jurgen. The boy is forever sticking his ass out. But what I like most, is the final photograph. The non-Asian dude sitting on the chair, without a care in the world :lol: if I was him I'd be making the 'peace' signal with my hands, as the 'young folk' seem to do :D :yeah:

edit: young folk = young Japanese (eg) people. It's hilarious. Often they'll take a photo in front of something like, a sh...I mean, 'cityrail' train, and they look so excited...both hands doing the peace sign. Leaves me a bit :confused:

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
practical people, they don't have to carry tripods around! ;)

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Reminds me of the Asian dudes and dudettes I see in Frankfurt all the time, I have never seen an Asian tourist without a camera.

:lol: @ the funny poses in the pictures

1 - 10 of 10 Posts