Registered
23,711 Posts
Re: F*** the Pacific Life Organizers, Nalbi again on court 3

:haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

What a funny thread. I thought the topic was hilarious til I read Johnny Drama's response.

·
Banned
218 Posts

I don't know what is worse, Murray being on the night match or Nalby on this court :tape: Murray must be bending someone over good to get the night match.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

Instead of Haas-Verdasco, I expected Nalbi-Stepanek to play on Stadium 2. Guess I underestimated the popularity of the german-american Haas in the US.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

Haas-Verdasco, not Nalbandian-Stepanek? "You cannot be serious!" (c) J. McEnroe

·
Registered
4,922 Posts

who is nalbandian?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

Easier access to the Ice cream van from court 3.
:haha:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

David has gotten hungry - Bagel is underway :eek:

Reactions: Deathless Mortal

·
Registered
4,922 Posts

i think he played Fred in The Flintstones
sounds like a disease to me...wasn't it the one federer was suffering from at the AO?

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

:lick:

Nalbandian will now win the 3rd 7:6 :lol:

·
Registered
483 Posts

who is nalbandian?
I don't know but I think he's one of the only two players who defeated Federer eight times... I think he's the one who won the last two Masters Series defeating Djokovic, Ferrer, Gasquet, Nadal(twice) and Federer(twice) in one month. I think he's the man who won 9 consecutives matchs this year. I think he's one of the three active players who reached semis in whole four Grand Slams. I think he's the man who defeated Federer in the TMC's final after being 6-7 6-7... but I'm not sure, maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't even play tennis...

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

I don't know but I think he's one of the only two players who defeated Federer eight times... I think he's the one who won the last two Masters Series defeating Djokovic, Ferrer, Gasquet, Nadal(twice) and Federer(twice) in one month. I think he's the man who won 9 consecutives matchs this year. I think he's one of the three active players who reached semis in whole four Grand Slams. I think he's the man who defeated Federer in the TMC's final after being 6-7 6-7... but I'm not sure, maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't even play tennis...
I know, it's really heart-warming to see someone so short of talent achieving so much purely on hard work...

The guy doesn't have many gifts, but at least god gave him that mad work-ethic :)

Reactions: tennizen

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

I know, it's really heart-warming to see someone so short of talent achieving so much purely on hard work...

The guy doesn't have many gifts, but at least god gave him that mad work-ethic :)
:lol::yeah:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

And that chiseled tip-top shape body.

41 - 60 of 704 Posts