Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. i think he may lose to simon.. he's like 50/50 on that dreaded court 1... losing to birdshit and clown in back to back years... wish he would have had his c1 match against RBA... ridiculous.. also the rain... his luck.. he won't get his match in till thursday.... at least its suppose to rain all day on sunday...come on roof... thats the only way olderer is gonna have any chance to win.. plus cilic and posicle can serve better with roof tmrw.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Shit thread. Mods do your thing please

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
I think he might have a problem adapting to CC in the semi after the QF. But I guess not since he's the 7-time champ and all.

Argument? Cannot be found really.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I still do not understand what you people don't understand. Every freaking year we go over this.

You will not have top players at CC 24/7 ... Both Fed and Stan will have their time on C1. It is fine. Nole played his last match on C1, so what?

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
All top draws have to play 1 match (R4 or QF) in C1. It's the LAW! :armed:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Let's hope OP is right. Fed deserves to lose after on C1 what was done to No1e on the same court in R4.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
All top draws have to play 1 match (R4 or QF) in C1. It's the LAW! :armed:
Not quite. There were previous Wimbledons where Murray or Federer never played on C1.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Perhaps in the past, but I heard it specifically mentioned this year, that they have to play 1 match off CC.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
Let's hope OP is right. Fed deserves to lose after on C1 what was done to No1e on the same court in R4.
Naaah .. It is much better if Fed wins today ... much better for No1e anyway if Andy and Fed clash in the SF.
It will drain the winner both physically and mentally .

Otherwise Andy has walk in the park until the finals ... We saw that movie in 2013 and I didn't like the outcome ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts