• Yed

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

Could Murray win 3 Gold medal in a row?

4K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  SetPointDown 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes or No

I know this is too early but barring no injury... do you think he can defend his Olympic title twice?

He's only 29 next year and 33 on Olympic 2020.

#8 ·
He should thank Del Goatro for that medal... tiring Roger out in the semis.

#25 ·
It is now :p

#17 ·
Tokyo is basically a lock, #4 is the only question... Murray will have huge crowd support when the Olympics is held in newly independent Scotland's capital.

#26 ·
I remember watching that, Murray completely destroyed Nadal, it was his best ever level, ridiculous stuff :worship:

#30 ·
Those players and followers who are part of the era of Big 4 will remember him as Goldray, regardless.

Let's hope he will slowly start winning an ATP 250 first, then ATP 500, then Masters, and so on. Baby steps.

#39 ·
More likely to win Olympics than AO next year. Murray's getting there but still not ready for slam. By the time Wimbledon rolls next year, he'll get his old self back and be ready for Olympics just in time. 3 singles Gold in a row will be quite impressive and will be talked about for decades to come. I hope he gets it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.