Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Andy had installed Amelie Mauresmo as his coach prior to the French Open do you think it would have had any bearing on his overall result. Amelie is a top player and she was great on clay and thus I think she could have brought the mental edge to Andy's game and we could have seen Andy standing there today with the Musketeer trophy opposed to Rafa.

Discuss.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
:haha: Good one OP

·
Registered
972 Posts
Straight setted even if Mauresmo and Murray faced Nadal together and it was 2 on 1 handicap with Nadal having to cover the entire doubles court on his own. 6-3 6-2 6-1. Clay G.O.A.T.

Now, grass will be a whole different ball game should they meet. I think Grassray would be the odds on favorite.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Already forgot what happened in the SF?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Theres only three players who could've/have beaten dull on this dirtball surface:

- 09 soderking
- peak GOATro
- 2011 djokovic (not chokovitch in pre/post-2011)

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
If Andy had installed Amelie Mauresmo as his coach prior to the French Open do you think it would have had any bearing on his overall result. Amelie is a top player and she was great on clay and thus I think she could have brought the mental edge to Andy's game and we could have seen Andy standing there today with the Musketeer trophy opposed to Rafa.

Discuss.
What's there to discuss? Maybe your stupidity?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
just vote yes on sep 18th please.

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
Nop

1 - 20 of 27 Posts