Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ecxuse the spelling.... this is his next event and it starts next week. How far do you think he can go? I suppose we must wait for the draw, but at least QF is what he needs for the start of the clay season.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
QF at least, lineup isnt very strong

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
All of you will have to guide me when it comes to a "clay court season". As you know the tennis players in the U.S. don't do well on clay at all :ras: So most tennis fans in the U.S. don't know much about clay court Tournaments :sad:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I can see him reaching the semis. True that the lineup seems particularly anorexic this year ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I can see him reaching the semis. True that the lineup seems particularly anorexic this year ;)
Hey if you are a fan of a player that is just the way you like to see the lineup "anorexic" :) But I never would have thought of using that word :eek:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Hey if you are a fan of a player that is just the way you like to see the lineup "anorexic" :) But I never would have thought of using that word :eek:
I've seen it used in this context before. :lol:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
Filo plays a qualifier in 1st round of Costa do Sauipe and seeing the qualies draw it doesnt look difficult

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Filo plays a qualifier in 1st round of Costa do Sauipe and seeing the qualies draw it doesnt look difficult
Thanks. I don't usually look at draws so I rely on other people to tell me which matchup is next. :eek:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
May be he can pick up some wins :unsure: I did look at the draw, but I can't remember the players now :eek: Clay court season is an adventure for me because the U.S. players avoid it and with good reason :lol:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It seems Filo will play Munoz De La Nava... so hopefully this should be his first win of the season :) However I will not want to jinx it.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
It seems Filo will play Munoz De La Nava... so hopefully this should be his first win of the season :) However I will not want to jinx it.
No jinxing here. I would be very annoyed if he lost this match. ;)

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it was a routine enough score in the end. Now Coria... who beat Aldi today so he may be more difficult than he has been lately. However Filo should believe he can win.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm happy for the 1st Rd win ;) But I hate he has to play Coria next :sad: Coria has had such a hard time lately :crying2:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Solid scoreline. Good luck against Coria. :cool:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
This will be a hard match next up for me to root for. I'll just be happy for whoever wins, they both need it, Guille more so.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
only if he's a big tool he can lose to Coria

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts