Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
i dont believe in fat-shaming, that being said being overweight will always have increased risk of developing serious and chronic health issues, thats just common sense, just as being underweight has its own problems.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hate seeing such an unhealthy physique celebrated

Disgusting, just as disgusting as the skinny fashion models that make themselves vomit all the time

Why can't mainstream magazines promote healthy bodies? Fit, toned, etc. Neither the plus sized nor the 0 size model
They're hot though.
Anyway, I guess that fat people consume more overall (not only food lol) so I guess it makes sense to target them with specific advertising.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
This is really amazing.. how people do not care about things about health..
But do want free healthcare.
That's one reason I am totally against free healthcare. Because it's encouraging this.

Lets have a free healthcare for those who manages to stay under BMI of at least 27, drug ( including marijuana and tobacco ) free, not getting caught DUI, not involved in professional high risk sports. With some exceptions.

Fundamental healthcare system in a country should be based on first and foremost people valuing and caring about their own health.

Shaming? I am all for it. Shame fat, lazy, etc. No problem with me. At least shaming may push some of them to change for the better. Blind acceptance never will.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Just expecting to get such kind of acceptance requirements from popular media outlets in next years, when obesity and other abuses would be going more and more mainstream and should be accepted (only according to such media).

Back when the dinosaurs were around, the overfed ones couldn't run away very fast, increasing the dinosaurs BMI's.
Today the BMI kings run rampant, no ones there to keep them in check.
Let them still run rampant... we are better off with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts