Mens Tennis Forums banner

4941 - 4960 of 4989 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,720 Posts
God Bless this doctor.

comment Thank God for these knowledgeable and brave doctors like Dr. Cole who are willing to challenge the only narrative put forth by the establishment. Evil can only exist when good men and women sit on their hands and remain silent.

comment Sure enough I'll be downloading it for all the people i know who fear the virus because of main stream media misleading facts and exaggerations and Good for this doctor!!

·
Premium Member
25,720 Posts
BOMBSHELL

Outrage over 'secret restaurants' in Paris

Sun, 4 April 2021

France is in an uproar over a television report about secret meals in luxury restaurants in breach of COVID-19 restrictions - and now the authorities have become involved.

The report by channel M6 shows, for one thing, a secret high-end restaurant in Paris open despite the coronavirus measures.

"I have eaten this week in two or three restaurants that are so-called illegal restaurants with a number of ministers," a man introduced as an organiser of a secret party says in the report.

The Paris prosecutor's office launched an investigation on Sunday.

"The aim of the investigation is to verify whether parties were organised in violation of health regulations and to determine who the organisers and participants may have been," it said.

Restaurants in France were closed at the end of October because of the pandemic.

"People who come here take off their masks," says an unrecognisable staff member.

"Once you are through the door here, there is no COVID."

The report also shows a party at a posh establishment where people don't wear masks and don't observe distancing rules.

The coronavirus situation in France is extremely tense, with new nationwide restrictions only coming into force at the weekend.

Under the hashtag #OnVeutLesNoms (#We want the names), people have been expressing their outrage online about the scenes.

Interior Minister politician Marlene Schiappa said if ministers or parliamentary members violated the rules, they would have to be fined and punished.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
You just made a post about how masks do not work because coronavirus has a size of 120 nm. So if it can't block that then how does it block a molecule that is much smaller?
@TNX1.0E6TOPCA, you still haven't answered this question. Your previous attempt didn't provide anything resembling an answer. Are you unable to answer it?

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
If this doesn't tell you that everything was planned, nothing will. Pandemic just happened when they needed an excuse for vaccine cards/passports...all clearly planned before the "pandemic". But a sucker is born every day and many will chuck it down to progress coinciding with the whole shebang.
Roadmaps or action plans or similarly named documents for vaccination exist in Europe and other regions of the world since decades. There has been the Expanded Programme of Immunization by WHO since 1974, there has been a National Adult Immunization Plan in the US in 2016 and a US National Vaccine Plan in 2011, an European Vaccine Plan 2015-2020, an UNICEF Immunization Roadmap 2018-2030, etc, etc. If you see this document as an indication that Covid-19 was planned, that reminds me of the following joke:

A man is in therapy with a psychologist.
The psychologist draws a circle and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
"A naked women", replies the man.
The psychologist draws a square and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
"A naked women" replies the man.
The psychologist draws a straight line and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
The psychologist asks: "Don't you think it is a bit special that you see naked women in all these drawings?"
The man replies: "Why? It's not my fault that you draw all that dirty stuff."

Better don't go reading the other documents, you otherwise might start believing that the Covid-19 pandemic was already planned in the 70s.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Roadmaps or action plans or similarly named documents for vaccination exist in Europe and other regions of the world since decades. There has been the Expanded Programme of Immunization by WHO since 1974, there has been a National Adult Immunization Plan in the US in 2016 and a US National Vaccine Plan in 2011, an European Vaccine Plan 2015-2020, an UNICEF Immunization Roadmap 2018-2030, etc, etc. If you see this document as an indication that Covid-19 was planned, that reminds me of the following joke:

A man is in therapy with a psychologist.
The psychologist draws a circle and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
"A naked women", replies the man.
The psychologist draws a square and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
The psychologist draws a straight line and asks the man: "what do you see here?"
The psychologist asks: "Don't you think it is a bit special that you see naked women in all these drawings?"
The man replies: "Why? It's not my fault that you draw all that dirty stuff."

Better don't go reading the other documents, you otherwise might start believing that the Covid-19 pandemic was already planned in the 70s.
Yep, been in the works for a long time...

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
If this doesn't tell you that everything was planned, nothing will. Pandemic just happened when they needed an excuse for vaccine cards/passports...all clearly planned before the "pandemic". But a sucker is born every day and many will chuck it down to progress coinciding with the whole shebang.
The fact that you think they needed an excuse to introduce vaccine cards/passports just shows how out of touch with reality you are. Also this document describes the possibility to introduce a common one for the EU i.e. introduce a standard within the EU. Such standards exist for many many things. You'd know that if you worked in IT for instance. It doesn't require a freaking pandemic to introduce such a standard.

But yeah this was all just planned by the evil globalist elite cabal. Too bad a stupid intern left the roadmap to their evil plan available freely on the internet...

·
RAVE ON
19,734 Posts
I remember as a child in the UK having a health card with all my vaccines and dates listed. When they came to school to vaccinate us for something or other, we got it recorded on our health card.
I guess some people just think the world was born on the same day they were.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I remember as a child in the UK having a health card with all my vaccines and dates listed. When they came to school to vaccinate us for something or other, we got it recorded on our health card.
I guess some people just think the world was born on the same day they were.
That's way different. What you're describing is a simple health record which is stored by your local health center. On the other hand, this is a universal health passport to which functionalities can be added on a whim. The information is stored on an app. The data can be compromised at any time time. The same data can be sold to various private companies or governments. Let's not kid ourselves that it won't. It already is. Apple, Google Pay can be implemented in it. You wanna buy something from the App store? Show that passport. You wanna enter the store? Show that passport. You don't comply? Sorry, your user has been deleted. Imagine being a Chinese citizen and your WeChat is blocked by the government. What else is there for you to do? How can you operate? And for someone who's super anti-Trump, therefore, we can assume you're anti-fascist since Trump = fascist, these vaccine passports ARE fascistic in nature. Would you like this technology to be when Trump 2.0 enters office in the US?

I'm adding that I'm in no way, shape or form saying that EU planned the pandemic since they had this roadmap. That's silly. But they did have that roadmap. Pandemic or not, it was going down. So let's not be stupid and say "omg, we're living in an unprecedented times, so we need unprecedented measures".

·
RAVE ON
19,734 Posts
That's way different. What you're describing is a simple health record which is stored by your local health center. On the other hand, this is a universal health passport to which functionalities can be added on a whim. The information is stored on an app. The data can be compromised at any time time. The same data can be sold to various private companies or governments. Let's not kid ourselves that it won't. It already is. Apple, Google Pay can be implemented in it. You wanna buy something from the App store? Show that passport. You wanna enter the store? Show that passport. You don't comply? Sorry, your user has been deleted. Imagine being a Chinese citizen and your WeChat is blocked by the government. What else is there for you to do? How can you operate? And for someone who's super anti-Trump, therefore, we can assume you're anti-fascist since Trump = fascist, these vaccine passports ARE fascistic in nature. Would you like this technology to be when Trump 2.0 enters office in the US?

I'm adding that I'm in no way, shape or form saying that EU planned the pandemic since they had this roadmap. That's silly. But they did have that roadmap. Pandemic or not, it was going down. So let's not be stupid and say "omg, we're living in an unprecedented times, so we need unprecedented measures".
I can’t make a connection between buying something online and having to show a proof of vaccination.

How about when I visit another country? "Show that passport."

As you say, the internet companies already know everything about me and what I am doing. I looked at sale prices of bedding yesterday on the Hudson’s Bay store website, and within minutes I was getting ads from Amazon with bedding offers splashed across my webpages.
And I don’t even subscribe to social media websites.

But it is clear from notax’ post that he believes that the roadmap was developed with the knowledge that Covid was a planned epidemic. So whether or not the passport is a good idea, the argument is lost when a conspiracy theory is its foundation.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I can’t make a connection between buying something online and having to show a proof of vaccination.

How about when I visit another country? "Show that passport."

As you say, the internet companies already know everything about me and what I am doing. I looked at sale prices of bedding yesterday on the Hudson’s Bay store website, and within minutes I was getting ads from Amazon with bedding offers splashed across my webpages.
And I don’t even subscribe to social media websites.
I'm glad you're aware that internet companies know that but it's not only companies that know it.

That was due to cookies and you can atleast limit that by using incognito mode, more privacy focused browsers (e.g. Brave) and AdBlock.

The connection is really easy. My point is that funcionalities can be added over time. Maybe you do grocery shopping online, add tons of chocolate in your basket, the vendor asks you to provide your digital vaccine passport (which can later become your general health passport), it says that you have diabetes, the vendor forbids you to buy chocolate as it's not good for your health (of course, the vendor is forced to do it because of the government's decision). It's anecdotal example but that's how things CAN be in the future. You don't fight something when it's already too late, you draw a line before that.

ID is way different. There are certain scenarios where you have to prove who you really are. I'm OK with doing that when flying. Would you be OK to show your passport when entering grocery store? I wouldn't. With vaccine passports you'd have to prove that you've taken some medicine which you don't want to or don't need to at all. It creates a precedent where a government decides what is good for you and what is not. This is really close to fascism and I just want to be as far away as possible from that surveillance grid.

P.S. a paper vaccine passport at least doesn't have so much privacy issues.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
The connection is really easy. My point is that funcionalities can be added over time. Maybe you do grocery shopping online, add tons of chocolate in your basket, the vendor asks you to provide your digital vaccine passport (which can later become your general health passport), it says that you have diabetes, the vendor forbids you to buy chocolate as it's not good for your health (of course, the vendor is forced to do it because of the government's decision). It's anecdotal example but that's how things CAN be in the future. You don't fight something when it's already too late, you draw a line before that.
This sounds a lot like a fallacious slippery slope argument.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This sounds a lot like a fallacious slippery slope argument.
Maybe it looks like it. I myself admitted in my post that it's an anecdotal example, but my point remains the same - too much power and control is given to the government and examples like that can become a reality real quick.

4941 - 4960 of 4989 Posts