Mens Tennis Forums banner

4561 - 4580 of 4604 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
speaking of the Netherlands, never a good sign when the Rothschild family takes care of our health.

Source: Dutch Government patent regitry website

Patent US2020279585 (A1)
System and Method for Testing for COVID-19

A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least pulse and blood oxygen saturation percentage, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone. To ensure that the data is accurate, an accelerometer within the smartphone is used to measure movement of the smartphone and/or the user. Once accurate data is acquired, it is uploaded to the cloud (or host), where the data is used (alone or together with other vital signs) to determine whether the user is suffering from (or likely to suffer from) a viral infection, such as COVID-19. Depending on the specific requirements, the data, changes thereto, and/or the determination can be used to alert medical staff and take corresponding actions.

and many other patents....

The goal is to destroy the economy and then force you to enter the new Bretton Woods 2.0 from WEF The World Economic Forum & IMF International Monetary Fund. Where you will be forever slaves to their digital social credit system.

Have Fun. Take Care. Much Love... and a Nice Monday

·
RAVE ON
19,577 Posts
Anti-maskers held a protest this weekend in Alberta.

Making sure that the everyone understood exactly what kind of people they were - they marched with torches! Oh boy, did they ever unmask their true identities.

·
Registered
10,887 Posts
We really need a vigorously enforced rule on this forum against multi-posting (esp when it's nothing but low effort FB tier memes which add no value to the thread). Nobody wants to see the same boring person making five nonsense posts in a row.

·
RAVE ON
19,577 Posts
US passed 500,000 deaths today. Trump may be gone, but his legacy tragically lingers on.

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
MTF posters may insert media from these sources: Apple Music Dailymotion Facebook Flickr Giphy Imgur Instagram Liveleak Metacafe Pinterest Reddit SoundCloud Spotify Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo YouTube.

All these site are approved by MTF.

I personally would like more : Rumble, Twitch, Parler, Telegram, Odysee, VK…....where the real news are. ;)

enjoy this wonderful MEME from menstennisforums.com WEB SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

and I conclude with this.... from menstennisforums.com General Terms of Use

If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this site.

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
Just because mainstream media are "approved" doesn't mean you need to repeat/believe every blatant fake news.

·
Registered
569 Posts
US passed 500,000 deaths today. Trump may be gone, but his legacy tragically lingers on.
Wow, more than 1/5 of the "global pandemic" death toll from the 300 million people country and it's all due to one evil wizard who is not even on stage any more. Makes sense.

·
RAVE ON
19,577 Posts
Wow, more than 1/5 of the "global pandemic" death toll from the 300 million people country and it's all due to one evil wizard who is not even on stage any more. Makes sense.
As I said, his legacy lingers on. He was so incompetent and disinterested in Covid, that he appointed a panel to deal with it and then sabotaged the panel because it was telling too much truth.

That will be his legacy, along with aiding and abetting domestic terrorism.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
We really need a vigorously enforced rule on this forum against multi-posting (esp when it's nothing but low effort FB tier memes which add no value to the thread). Nobody wants to see the same boring person making five nonsense posts in a row.
Yet another attempt here to silence people’s opinions, posts, etc.
I see a little fascism here

You can always skip whatever you don’t want to read.
It isn’t that hard.

·
Registered
569 Posts
As I said, his legacy lingers on. He was so incompetent and disinterested in Covid, that he appointed a panel to deal with it and then sabotaged the panel because it was telling too much truth.

That will be his legacy, along with aiding and abetting domestic terrorism.
Yawn. Hating on the Trump character was your whole personality and now it's running on fumes. Try actually using your brain to analyse self evident data like the fact that "global pandemic of a respiratory virus" can't have the 5th of it's death toll in a 300 million people country, when the world has more than 7 billion people.

·
RAVE ON
19,577 Posts
Yawn. Hating on the Trump character was your whole personality and now it's running on fumes. Try actually using your brain to analyse self evident data like the fact that "global pandemic of a respiratory virus" can't have the 5th of it's death toll in a 300 million people country, when the world has more than 7 billion people.
I see. You don’t like the evidence of the numbers, so the numbers must be wrong. I did use my brain.
Whoever said Covid has to be proportionally distributed among the world’s countries? As if every country in the world exists in a bubble, with every country having the same mobility of its citizens, the same amount of international travel, the same mask policies, the same social distancing policies, the same lockdown policies.......
And most importantly, the same level of detection in each country.
Apples and oranges.

I suppose you would also use your brain to analyse self-evident data like the fact that global wealth can’t be 30% concentrated in a 300 million people country, when the world has more than 7 billion people.

So what is the reason for the US having a death toll 2-3 times the death toll in Canada? It should be the same, no? Oh, I see, the numbers must be wrong, part of the global conspiracy.

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts

“We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying.” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nothing new under the sun

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
usually so calm.... even the Swiss rebel. They are fed up with this so-called pandemic and demonstrate in the streets.

love the slogan The government pisses on us, the media tell us ‘it's raining’

Hopp Schwytz !!!

·
Registered
3,677 Posts

“We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying.” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nothing new under the sun
I don't know what the source of your data is, but it is utterly wrong, and if you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you should have immediately noticed yourself. The total deaths in 2020 in the US are about 3.4 Million (download the data here, if you want to check: Weekly Counts of Deaths by State and Select Causes, 2020-2021 | HealthData.gov), and with a population of about 330 Million, this means that the death rate in 2020 exceeded 10.

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
I don't know what the source of your data is, but it is utterly wrong, and if you are as intelligent as you claim to be, you should have immediately noticed yourself. The total deaths in 2020 in the US are about 3.4 Million (download the data here, if you want to check: Weekly Counts of Deaths by State and Select Causes, 2020-2021 | HealthData.gov), and with a population of about 330 Million, this means that the death rate in 2020 exceeded 10.
recently published by: MD that patented (NGF for corneal wounds, Oxervate) an FDA approved RX

MD: Abbreviation for the Latin title Medicinae Doctor
RX: Abbreviation for 'Medical Prescription'
*NGF: Abbreviation for nerve growth factor which is a neuropeptide essential for the development, survival, growth, and differentiation of corneal cells.

And since it is asked so nicely
source wow it's crazy how thirsty you are
Macrotrends - The Premier Research Platform for Long Term Investors

my pleasure, have a nice day and .... much love!

4561 - 4580 of 4604 Posts