Mens Tennis Forums banner

4521 - 4540 of 4604 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
There is a treatment that gives 100% cure for Covid! Honest doctors around the world are using It, India Just Made A KIT! But the Fake News Media say the opposite! They go further and further into the lie!

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
Physician Tells Senate, Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug;' 'If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick'

(CNSNews.com) - Ivermectin is proving to be a "wonder drug" that is not approved for the treatment of COVID but should be, a pulmonologist told a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday.

In an impassioned presentation, Dr. Pierre Kory, a physician at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, begged the National Institutes of Health to review his study of Ivermectin, a drug that's been around for decades and is used to treat parasites.

"All I ask is for the NIH to review our data that we've compiled of all of the emerging data -- we have almost 30 studies. Every one is reliably and reproducibly positive showing the dramatic impacts of Ivermectin. Please, I'm just asking that they review our manuscript.”

Problem THEY don’t want treatment too cheap, ONLY VACCINES annual, two dosis, mutant version… GB, RSA

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts
italy... it's a good start.... Switzerland, France are sleeping like marmots in winter

·
Premium Member
25,589 Posts

Scientist Denis Rancourt says there effectually is no pandemic as all-cause mortality in 2020 has not been different from that of the last decade. Excess deaths we are seeing now are caused by government policies and measures such as lockdowns, psychological terror campaigns, and erroneous hospital protocols and medical treatments. He delves into his 2019 report on geoeconomics and geopolitics which eerily foreshadowed the "pandemic" situation and explains what is REALLY going on.

He points out that all of a sudden in 2000 we witnessed the contrived media explosion of the theory of "global warming", which is nothing more than a ruse and pretext for the elite to switch to a technocratic carbon economy. The "pandemic" has served as a further pretext for the declining Western or U.S. empire to attempt to accelerate globalization and its global domination via "The Great Reset" (technocratic carbon economy). The highest-level pressure and problem has become the two independent sovereign blocs of Eurasia, Russia and China.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Ten people (all already quarantined and none more than mildly sick) tested positive in the State of Victoria, a state of 6.6+ MILLION people

and now, again

they're going into a hard FIVE DAY shut down

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do you realize that if this the way you are going to go about this, you're going to be living (correction - just existing) this way FOREVER

science fiction dystopia has become reality.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Einstein would be disgusted of you, as is everybody who is even remotely intelligent.

Refusing to acknowledge a pandemic does not make you "smart", it makes you an totally ignorant, self-centered fool who is obviously not able or not willing to process basic facts.

You can post you shit here all day, but I can fucking guarantee you, nobody takes you seriously. You are one of the biggest embarrassments on MTF and I think 99 % of the users here agree with me that you are batshit crazy.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
It's a big massive dick swinging contest.

It reminds me of that hot Kelis song, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard or whatever

"MY LOCKDOWN IS BETTER THAN YOURS"

The fate of society is in the hands of a handful of douchebag career demogauges 😭 😭

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Would like to hear from Buddy and others who demonized Trump for minor Covid mistakes for nearly an year, and dismissed for months out of hand the story of Cuomo literally sentencing thousands of elderly to death with his stupid irresponsible decisions..

4521 - 4540 of 4604 Posts