Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Damn nice thread , a lot good ideas and thoughts that we definitely are going to have to consider and put to practice in the following months.

Im thinking of another regarding education, if done right, it could be a step foward into more inclusion (albeit forced, rushed into getting knowledge and carried out) , it can be a begining phase to changing the way its traditionally conceived and implemented (new methods, approaches, resources, etc) and welcoming creative education that's supposedly to bring more curiosity and fun given how technological every day life is.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Well me I've read like ten books, so self improvement for sure

Also decided to find a way to transition from current business job into something in government

No tard wars on MTF.
Lol not even Corona can stop that, GM is still going in

Depends on who or what is getting the benefit.
Apparently the bears in Yosemite National Park are partying 24/7.
Best time to be an animal in 1000 years

We have boars roaming through central Barcelona now.

View attachment 354914

View attachment 354915

Im not quite sure if that's a possitive though...
We humans have been destroying animal habitats for centuries.

Humans: "We don't like when other species invade our habitat"

Animals: "Orly? Tell me more"

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Coca Cola almost 50% off at supermarkets . People may be finding out whats essential and whats not for the first time . Essentials going up in price though . So

·
justice for all
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Coca Cola almost 50% off at supermarkets . People may be finding out whats essential and whats not for the first time . Essentials going up in price though . So
But off due to high demand (out-of-stocks) or some other reasons? Unfortunately we've go plenty of this shit here.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
But off due to high demand (out-of-stocks) or some other reasons? Unfortunately we've go plenty of this shit here.
I meant 40%+ cheaper (albeit by purchasing 3 of the same product) but the real price also went down I think by 10% or so and so it must be like the case of oil price going down, the low demand . And that's Is pite of out of stock/shortage of production , so It is even more surprising . Time like this people look for essentials like meat or booze (j/k)

I don't know there but here the higher the demand , the more the prices rise. Apparently

·
justice for all
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I meant 40%+ cheaper (albeit by purchasing 3 of the same product) but the real price also went down I think by 10% or so and so it must be like the case of oil price going down, the low demand . And that's Is pite of out of stock/shortage of production , so It is even more surprising . Time like this people look for essentials like meat or booze (j/k)

I don't know there but here the higher the demand , the more the prices rise. Apparently
Oh, yeah, sorry, I misread you. Yeah, that's generally how it works with demand-supply patterns. At the moment most goods are cheaper (apart from a few most desirable like face masks, etc.) because people consume less, earn less, lose their jobs, and look for savings. But once the pandemics is over and the governments/ national banks pump in empty cash for circulation to bailout the economy the inflation in some countries will soar up.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Totally ! And it was so before the pandemic , I can only imagine life as a total living hell after it , default and all included . We booked the all inclusive pack here in this country.

The only potential (hope or delusion at this point) is for a total system reboot, ill chains of production revisions and a fresh start, however improbable.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
This spring mountain goats have decided to explore nearby towns. These wild animals live all over the country but they are normally not that easy to spot, they're shy and don't normally venture into civilized spaces (except in Manacor, Mallorca)

Archidona (Andalucía)

Chinchilla de Monte (Aragón)

Morón de la Frontera (Andalucía)

Luque (Andalucía)

·
justice for all
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I stopped camping at my favorite bakery (practically in my building). Although not before I saw the owner's daughter cough into a glove that she had put on so thoughtfully to comply with sanitation standards. :whistle:
Both my wallet and my pants are grateful.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts