Votes: 26 17.7%
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called it already here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=565673

After Coric defeats Wavrinka, more people will realise it's happening...
Kid who got beaten 3-0 in sets vs Haase few months ago, defeats same player
With zero chance given!
Service is improved so much and shoots have confidence that since
Rafa took World by storm in his age, nobody else come that close so young.

Wheter some like it or not... Superstar is born!

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

With zero chance given!

You've got some nerve YOU HAVE! I was the first person on here ever to mention his name! I am copyright protected!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=403553

Before he ever won a challenger, or even reached past the quarter finals of a challenger. :yeah:

Old 02-04-2014, 05:26 PM <<<<<< 4th of Fedbruary 2014

·
Registered
22,728 Posts
Reactions: redshift36188

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
http://www.menstennisforums.com/search.php?searchid=9061722

looks like it ;)

but don't worry. There were only 250 posts with his name in just a year and a half before your thread and earlier :)
I mapped the vision out for him, read my opening post. Just trust me, I am the best scouter of talent. I am already calling Kozlov the future Andy Murray with bundles of variety and crazy defensive skill. He'll be who MTF call 'the pusher'.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts

With zero chance given!

He won't be nearly as successful as teenager Djokovic(masters title + masters final, losing to Nadal at RG QF and SF), not to mention Nadal, but by his 20th birthday(end of 2016), he could be top 20 player if he stayed injury free and hopefully top 10-12 by his 21st i.e. beginning 2018.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You've got some nerve YOU HAVE! I was the first person on here ever to mention his name! I am copyright protected!

Before he ever won a challenger, or even reached past the quarter finals of a challenger. :yeah:

Old 02-04-2014, 05:26 PM <<<<<< 14th of Fedbruary 2014
Aplogies. if you feel offended or wharever you consider your copyright is.
However, I am Croatian and follow a lot of stuuf that I dont even feel like posting anywhereč
for example I posted here first about 12 year old kid also called Borna...
Anyways

Coric played vs Murray amazing tennis for almost a set, when Murray
Was bursting with confidence and Coric was a kid who hardly had any competite physical
Stenght within his body.Since then he managed to improve not just physical power
But a complete game.Service is already bursting with power reaching 210 km/h and
Soon will be more brutal power in all of other shots as kid is gym addicted.
When to this you add mind power of a champion (something for example Cilic will
Lack always, despite winning USO)... you get new Rafa game lookalike killer.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I mapped the vision out for him, read my opening post. Just trust me, I am the best scouter of talent. I am already calling Kozlov the future Andy Murray with bundles of variety and crazy defensive skill. He'll be who MTF call 'the pusher'.
Easy to call someone who made 2 Junior Grandslam Finals, made Orange Bowl final and won Orange Bowl as a U16 as future star....

Try predicting a star before he gets huge results. People were talking about Coric when he was playing G3's and G5's

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Top 20 by the end of year. But he ain't beating Wawrinka.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

There has never been a kid as hyped as Borna in Croatia, people were aware him since he was 12, as thats when Ivanisevic started working with him and proclaimed his future greatness, he was incredibly dominant against kids that were year or 2 older, and i'm sure his name was mentioned here on GM when he started playing futures, basically he was always the one to watch from 96 generation, Quinzi was the only one who got as many attention as him.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Easy to call someone who made 2 Junior Grandslam Finals, made Orange Bowl final and won Orange Bowl as a U16 as future star....

Try predicting a star before he gets huge results. People were talking about Coric when he was playing G3's and G5's
This. Although several top juniors from the past decade have flopped, Coric was well known and got a lot of publicity at the 2013 U.S. Open Juniors.

As for the beatdown of Hasse today, that's an impressive score line. I think Coric can be top 30 by the end of the year.

·
Registered
19,434 Posts

Croatian users called him as being one of the greatest future talents before he even won an ITF title in the sub-forum

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry to spoil the party but I don't see him catching up with the physical part of the game so fast to be in Top 20-30. :) He has lots of talent and a nice game, though, so Top 20 in 2 years should be feasible.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
He beat Nadal so he could easily be top 100 or just outside of that.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
There has never been a kid as hyped as Borna in Croatia, people were aware him since he was 12, as thats when Ivanisevic started working with him and proclaimed his future greatness, he was incredibly dominant against kids that were year or 2 older, and i'm sure his name was mentioned here on GM when he started playing futures, basically he was always the one to watch from 96 generation, Quinzi was the only one who got as many attention as him.
nope, sorry, COAW called it when the lad was a little sperm. Now send him 10 bucks through paypal..

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Banned
1,384 Posts
Jumping the gun a little. He needs more time to develop the talent that is there. He might have Djokovic like exponential growth this year, Novak went from like 40 to 3 in a year iirc. But he probably won't. I'll wait and see how he plays against Wawrinka tomorrow, I haven't seen him play since he beat Rafa so I can't really give my opinion on his ranking until I see him. I say he had a good year though since hell probably be getting WCs like crazy if he needs them. Main tour all year and I can see a Top 15 rankings by year end.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
maybe top 30 by end of season, and even that I sort of doubt

people forget just how consistent you need to be to make it even in the top 50. you must have a few good tournament runs and Coric in his career hasn't had one good particularly good tournament run on the pro level

we'll see what happens, I expect Wawrinka to dismantle him

1 - 20 of 152 Posts