Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't had a tournament thread in a long time, so even if the chances are it's a brief tournament, we may as well get a thread going.
VAMOS GUILLERMO :worship:

Incidentally if Guillermo gets through :rolls: :tape: he would probably have Verdasco :p

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Oh come on Paul, show some faith in our man :p

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently Cuevas is a set and a break up.
However, Guille's only been broken 3 times, it's not too bad. Maybe there's even a chance of a comeback :p
Vamos!

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Vamos guilleeeeeeeeeee! Maybe if I post too more good things will follow :p

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
:lol: Yeah, everybody was in a bit of a shock, I guess. 5 games in a row, it must have been an awesome feeling for him. ;)
2-1*, he's holding his serve pretty well at the moment.

Nice idea to start a tournament thread again, Paul!

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now that my posting helped turn the game :angel: I feel the need to keep posting here :tape: :eek: especially as he needs help again :awww:
2-2 15-40 :sobbing:

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Sad that Guille lost :sad:

Even if it maybe was expected I think I see something slightly positive in the fact that the match went over 3 sets... :) I really hope Guille will win these kind of matches next time :worship:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
well, he got a set. we all know that is better than no sets.

i mean, its always bad to lose to these guys, and totally demoralizing, but it is what it is. In the last two months, Cuevas beat Mariano Puerta as well, but lost to the Hidalgo-Ramirez...who has been guille's main nemesis since 2005!!! :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
that bad coria! wake up!

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Cuevas is a decent CH player and many say he's been improving and improving lately. I say this was a good match for Guille. It lasted for more than 2 hours, he fought, he won a set! That's great peopleeeee!!!! :rocker2: Baby steps and he'll be allright! :bounce:

:secret: Gaudio lost 6-3 6-0 in case it makes you feel any better.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
keep on trying, guillermo. it will be a long way back, but now i feel he is on the right way again. i liked his aim to be back in the top10 next year.

:secret: Gaudio lost 6-3 6-0 in case it makes you feel any better.
he would probably win against gaudio right now. but honestly, i wouldn't pay money to see that match...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts