Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robin....:mad:

You had so many chances in this match but you couldnt take them argg!!! Too many errors too :sad: :(

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
YAY CORIA!!! :bigclap:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Guille :yeah: Carla :hearts:

Seeing as all my favourites are out I need to support my 2nd tier of favourites :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Great, Coria. Well played. Funny celebration at the end :lol:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Yay Guille! :banana:

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
I found it funny when every time he tried to complain about a ball he screamed: Por qué me pusieron una mina!!! "Why did they put a woman?" He was reffering to the umpire. He couldn't complain as much as he would have wanted to :lol:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Guille :banana: no kick Massus rear, vamossssssss

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
jazz_girl said:
I found it funny when every time he tried to complain about a ball he screamed: Por qué me pusieron una mina!!! "Why did they put a woman?" He was reffering to the umpire. He couldn't complain as much as he would have wanted to :lol:
:haha: :tape:

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
I'm listening to Guillermo right now and he said he was mad because he couldn't yell at the umpire cause she made two overrules against him and he thought they were wrong, but then checked them and she was right. So now he says she was the best umpire he's got in the tournament and also he really liked her personality. :lol: I think the organizers have finally found the way to stop the annoying complaints. Well done :yeah: :lol:

·
3,921 Posts
jazz_girl said:
I'm listening to Guillermo right now and he said he was mad because he couldn't yell at the umpire cause she made two overrules against him and he thought they were wrong, but then checked them and she was right. So now he says she was the best umpire he's got in the tournament and also he really liked her personality. :lol: I think the organizers have finally found the way to stop the annoying complaints. Well done :yeah: :lol:
:haha: :haha:

:yeah: WD Guille!!

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
jazz_girl said:
:lol: that must be the charm that made him be able to pick up Carla :inlove:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Well one Guillermo! He's doing very well in his corner and nobody notices him. I hope he'll go very far in this tournament. :yeah:

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I like all this 'quiet' progress Guille is making. Long may it continue.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
well done to Guille who's now made the Round of 16 in every Slam this year..
can he go one further this time

1 - 20 of 25 Posts