Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else watching this? It's a bit like a Davis Cup match. Great atmosphere with the fans of each player supporting them. The tennis is pretty good too with a bit of tension between the players. Quite a few glares and gestures between them. This is turning into one of the best of the event.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Coria v Massu

Im watching this!!! Its actually pretty awesome! :eek: :eek:

Im hating it though (Coriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad: :mad: :mad: )

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

they just tuned into the match on cbs

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

coria is having a fit...lol!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts

ok Coria,.....Y everytime he get tight,.....he serve like 20mph? Like a Jr. Girl player?
Roland Garros 2004 anyone?

what's his problem...his wife is still Beautiful though.

·
Registered
194 Posts

And y the FUCK is Massu standing SOOO FARR BACK on those BABY SERVES???
Jr. Girls?

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

It's a break-fest. Coria has been broken 4 times in a row. He led *4-1 in this 3rd set and Massu broke twice to level at 4-4. Guille broke again to lead 5-4, then was broken back. Then he broke again to lead 6-5 and was broken back :rolleyes:

Carla :hearts:

2-0 Massu to 2-2 in the tie break, Vamos Guille!

·
Registered
194 Posts

you're telling me Coria's 2nd serve at 55mph's kicks out that much that Massu cant crack the ball? jr Girls?

·
Registered
4,369 Posts

Thanks for the tip, I am going to watch bits of it now :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

adee-gee said:
It's a break-fest. Coria has been broken 4 times in a row. He led *4-1 in this 3rd set and Massu broke twice to level at 4-4. Guille broke again to lead 5-4, then was broken back. Then he broke again to lead 6-5 and was broken back :rolleyes:

Carla :hearts:

2-0 Massu to 2-2 in the tie break, Vamos Guille!
there're men playing right :confused:
ES is showing AA vs Malisse and they won't change till the match is over :( , so I root for AA in fast 3 sets :)

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts

Coria can't get his first serve over 100 MPH. :lol: A very sloppy match, I think there were 8 breaks of serve in that third set...set lasted something like 85 minutes. I like when Mary Jo wondered whether we were watching a womens match. :lol: I don't think Ginepri or Gasquet will have a tough time beating either one of these clowns.

·
Registered
181 Posts

WTF???????????? :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

Coria lost the third set, I can´t believe this

He is playing awfuly bad. He deserves it...

2-1 for Massu, this is at least unvelievable

·
Registered
558 Posts

Coria doesn't deserve to win, playing like this. He has a beautiful game, but just seems to be lacking the mental fortitude in the big moments at the big slams.

Nico is a grinder, but he is a warrior!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts

I hear Massu called the trainer for a thigh and they haven't played a point since. Now they're saying the two are going through the full range of gamesmanship...
Anyone getting the match want to give a rundown?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts