Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened?

Big moment for Cachin though, one of the cleanest hitters on tour but had a lot of bad luck with injuries himself. Plays wildcard countryman Londero in the QF

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
a chance for Londero tho :cheerleader: I knew he has it in him for the top100 when he was flopping in South American challengers years ago and when he was not even in #300

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Still suffering from pulled muscle from throwing his bag in AO?

Seriously, he complained to trainer about pain in his right upper arm. Served puff-balls whole match.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Camouflaged tank?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I understand PCB was injured (shoulder?) but I've been vaguely following Cachin for a few years now and it's great that he's finally found himself on a bit of a run. Hopefully he can get past Londero as well and make a SF, that would be incredible.

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
So many people familiar with Cachin here, wow.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I am very pleased for Pedro Cachin, I have been following him for a while. Actually he had already beaten PCB in the final of the Challenger of Sevilla in 2015, but could not confirm, due partly to injuries and partly to the expectations he could not fulfill.
But he is a very nice guy, he sent a couple of days ago a string machine to poor kids in Congo :
https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2217321-emociones-fuertes-cachin-hacer-feliz-chico-congo

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am very pleased for Pedro Cachin, I have been following him for a while. Actually he had already beaten PCB in the final of the Challenger of Sevilla in 2015, but could not confirm, due partly to injuries and partly to the expectations he could not fulfill.
But he is a very nice guy, he sent a couple of days ago a string machine to poor kids in Congo :
https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2217321-emociones-fuertes-cachin-hacer-feliz-chico-congo
That's awesome, I saw that video of the kid stringing as well :worship:
@Johnny Groove The one I tagged you in.

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was Cachin that sent that? Oh man what a humanitarian. I'm a big Pedro Cachin fan now :laugh2:
Well not that self-made device from the video to be clear, which was amazingly inventive, but he sent them a professional machine after seeing it

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
Well not that self-made device from the video to be clear, which was amazingly inventive, but he sent them a professional machine after seeing it
Oh yes I see

Still a great dude, gonna root for him now

1 - 20 of 23 Posts