Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Pella is one of the coolest guys on the tour, if he felt disrespected by Moutet then there is someting in it and means that Moutet is a clown of the highest caliber

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
14,170 Posts
Remember RG

Pella down 2 sets...levels up
Pella down 5-0...back on serve

Loses lol

·
Registered
5,642 Posts

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Well , I would never tell it to the press like that , I was surprised Pella did . At maximum I'd say what happened and previously F2F

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I was surprised Guido said it...but he is probably right as Moutet can't behave himself. Watching a bit now his match against Martin in QF, and he got mad again...because he is losing the first set... this guy is completely unstable mentally.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I was surprised Guido said it...but he is probably right as Moutet can't behave himself. Watching a bit now his match against Martin in QF, and he got mad again...because he is losing the first set... this guy is completely unstable mentally.
Not a very good match is it . Im not wasting my internet I think :unsure:

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Better Herbert - Goffin who guarantee fineese & attacking . And Since your Belgian

·
Registered
943 Posts
You are surprised Pella said it openly? He generally comes off as a bitter person. This is the same guy that whined to ARG journalists about Delpo getting all the attention at Davis Cup and stopped talking to Trungelliti after Marco exposed match fixers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts