Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Diego lost this match at 1-1 in 2nd set with 3bps on Garin's serve, he wasted them and this is when Garin recovered and started to play some high level tennis. BP wasted at the start of 3rd did not really matter, Diego was done physically and mentally, too much pressure on him to win on his home ground I guess.
Also I see Garin to make some deep runs in important clay events this year, his rank can climb soon.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Schwartzman first set scores this week: 6-1, 6-0, 6-1, 6-2
Garin first set scores this week: 6-3, 1-6, 2-6, 2-6

·
Registered
244 Posts
Garin is defending a lot of points on clay from last year where he won 2 tournaments so this is a great win for him now he can relax a bit more.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Garin is way more talented player than the other.
Good humillation in the last set! ?

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I could not see it but Garin is going to be a threat on the Masters Clay event. If he reached the QF in ¨Paris Bercy last year, he should be able to go deep in one of this important events on clay.

·
justice for all
15,761 Posts
What happened to Diego in the last set? Nothing against Garin but was rooting for Diego here, maybe he can back it up by winning BsAs.

·
Registered
17,295 Posts
Getting destroyed by Garin is pretty embarrassing.

I just don't like Schwartzman at all.

I could not see it but Garin is going to be a threat on the Masters Clay event. If he reached the QF in ¨Paris Bercy last year, he should be able to go deep in one of this important events on clay.
Lol, Garin won't do much

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Would Diego Schwarzman retain half of his fanbase if he were 3 inches taller?

·
Registered
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Diego was in complete control till 6-2 1-1 where he wasted some BPs, and then just completely imploded. Seriously disappointing stuff from him. He'll get another chance next week to do better than that though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts