Nicolas Massu (CHI)
Guillermo Coria (ARG)
Thomaz Bellucci (BRA)
Pablo Cuevas (URU)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thanks for the announcement.

Was this tournament played in 2005 and earlier? I wonder about previous draws.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thanks a lot! How could I forget about SteveG's page :eek:

In fact I wanted to check the participations of Europeans in Copa Petrobras, because for them the dates of "Masters" are not so perfect. According to your link, in 2005 Kiefer was replaced by Chela... So maybe this year some withdrawals will take place, too.

They decided to replace Aracaju Challenger by this event? Rio de Janeiro would be a way better, for sure lol

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Of the 8 players last year, only Canas, Hartfield and Roitman won a Petrobas clay challenger in 2006. Alves and Saretta won challengers in Brazil in 2006 on hardcourt (not Petrobas?). El Aynaoui, Ghem, and Kuerten were wildcards.

So I think there is a lot of flexibility in the field. Canas, Dabul and Oscar Hernandez won challengers in Brazil in 2007, maybe they will be asked.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WCs to Massu, Coria, Bellucci and Cuevas

·
Registered
431 Posts
http://www.arenapetrobrasdepraia.com.br/index.htm

website will all news....and the schedule of the matches is already available...i saw that sportv will broadcast all the matches except where noted...so if any brazilians has this channel and a camera to take some video of the matches of coria it will be very very very nice...and in come back i can make some video in rg 2008 of brazilians or other...and if you want another things of rg 2008 it will be no problem...so please if anyone can be my dream...(some video of coria) i will be very thankful...!!

(in coria-bellucci match or coria-roitman match or coria-daniel match, just some video of him it's the most important...!!)

thanks in advance

ps : if you have a livestream of this channel it's better of course but i don't believe there is...

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
Ferreiro (BRA) leading Cuevas (URU) 4-1*

Cuevas wont play Argentinian Interclubes this week... :malakas:

·
why did I pay for premium
5,837 Posts
The place is empty. (N). If I remember, last year or 2005, in Rio's beach, it was packed. Both with no cost to see the match

·
Registered
431 Posts
The place is empty. (N). If I remember, last year or 2005, in Rio's beach, it was packed. Both with no cost to see the match
thanks in advance if you can make some reportage on match of coria-bellucci later in day...can you make some small video of coria ? I just ask all brazilians because i'm a big fan of coria and see him for a long time it will be magic :) but i just ask, i will understand a "no" and in back i can make something for you in roland-garros 2008 with brazilians or other....

thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 450 Posts