Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal has demonstrated that he has the most gifted tactical mind ever seen on a tennis court. First proves to himself that he can win Wimbledon by playing with authority and gusto in Stuttgart, and now inconspicuously tanking his 1R match in Queens after turning the match around twice.

This is the prelude of a sure Wimbledon win, and I for one feel sorry for all the haters that have innundated the results thread in a quasi-orgiastic avalanche of ecstatic posts celebrating the "fall" of Nadal.

Everything goes according to plan. Now play doubles and practice the net game.

Congratulations, Rafa. You fcking beast. You are the most amazing troll in tennis history. :hatoff:

;)

Reactions: duarte_a

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
And we shouldn´t forget to give credit to the man, who stays behind all of this - undisputed GGOAT (greatest genius of all time), the one and only Tio Toni :worship:

·
Banned
923 Posts
There's a certain desperation in this thread that I can only describe as reminiscent of Buffalo Bill

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Will pump this thread up after Dull loses Wimbledon. He has no business winning anything beyond 250.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will pump this thread up after Dull loses Wimbledon. He has no business winning anything beyond 250.
Pump? My guess is that you don't pump much. You probably meant bump.

Keep your eyes wide open, my friend! Or you might miss history in the making. ;)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Wimby will depend on Rafa's draw. If the draw falls apart, he can get away without meeting a top 10 player until the Quarters and it still depends on whom in the Top 10 he meets. This Rafa can still beat half of the top 10 easily on a good day.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nadal has demonstrated that he has the most gifted tactical mind ever seen on a tennis court. First proves to himself that he can win Wimbledon by playing with authority and gusto in Stuttgart, and now inconspicuously tanking his 1R match in Queens after turning the match around twice.

This is the prelude of a sure Wimbledon win, and I for one feel sorry for all the haters that have innundated the results thread in a quasi-orgiastic avalanche of ecstatic posts celebrating the "fall" of Nadal.

Everything goes according to plan. Now play doubles and practice the net game.

Congratulations, Rafa. You fcking beast. You are the most amazing troll in tennis history. :hatoff:

;)
Yet you give me a bad rep, because I say "never discount Nadal's chances of making another MIRACULOUS comeback." ?

I guess that you want it both ways.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yet you give me a bad rep, because I say "never discount Nadal's chances of making another MIRACULOUS comeback." ?

I guess that you want it both ways.
That's not why I badrepped you. I badrepped you because I got tired of your constant insinuations that Nadal is a doper, despite you having no other evidence than what you pull out of your rectum. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That's not why I badrepped you. I badrepped you because I got tired of your constant insinuations that Nadal is a doper, despite you having no other evidence than what you pull out of your rectum. :yeah:

Of course, you don't see the irony.

When you predict that Nadal, who hasn't won a tournament over 250 points in the last year, and just lost his favorite slam, is all of a sudden a strong contender in a slam that he has done VERY poorly in for the last few years, this sort of MIRACULOUS performance is to be expected.

But when I predict the same sort of MIRACULOUS performance, I am insinuating doping.

Interesting.

Maybe, you should tell us how it is that YOU expect that Nadal is going to make this MIRACULOUS turnaround ?

Reactions: Shirogane

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
only way how nadal could be a factor at Wimbledon is if tio convinces him that Wimbledon is Masters 8x250 tournament

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.