Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andre is GOD of Tennis!
He made suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper comeback!
I never seen before!!!

Andre beated Blake in 5 sets 3-6, 3-6, 6-3, 6-3, 7-6

·
Registered
4 Posts
it's my first message here and i couldn't imagine better issue.
it was one af andre's best match ever, what a comeback!!! :worship:

come on, the championship is close!

chanfoxhan

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Unbelievable match, match and most exciting match with best momentum changes I've seen for years.

Andre :worship: :worship: Incredible tennis he played, such shots!
James :worship: :worship: so sad that somebody had to lose it, but you were terrific as well!

·
Registered
4 Posts
OMG!!!! I could not believe what I saw tonight! I was so close to turning off my tv set (being down two sets and a break NEVER looks good) soo many times during the match but am soooo glad I didn't. The heart and determination of Andre is amazing!!! I think he's destined to win this tournament! Federer will be a big test but Andre can do anything after what he did tonight!

·
Banned
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chanfoxhan said:
it's my first message here and i couldn't imagine better issue.
it was one af andre's best match ever, what a comeback!!! :worship:

come on, the championship is close!

marion
welcome to the club chanfoxhan :wavey:

Yes, I think it is the best game of Andre!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
GO Andre!! :D
This is my first real post and what a time!
I was hopping around like a meth addict looking for a fix, I'm too hopped up to sleep.

·
Banned
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neely said:
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Unbelievable match, match and most exciting match with best momentum changes I've seen for years.

Andre :worship: :worship: Incredible tennis he played, such shots!
James :worship: :worship: so sad that somebody had to lose it, but you were terrific as well!
yes, Andre played just Unbelievable match!!!!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
OMG What a comeback!!!

Congrats to Andre!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I can't believe I missed the end of the 5th set!!!! I was watching on video tape since I had to work earlier tonight, and just when it was getting good USA went off the air!!!! Of course I hadn't set up the tape to switch to CBS, so I missed the end of the match!!!!!!!! Highlights, anybody???

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
How amazing to see Andre fight so hard, after being behind repeatedly, and to go for such gutsy shots!!! :worship: This is one of the great matches in his career. Let's hope he will follow it up with a couple more... ;)

congrats to James, too, by the way. he came very close to an amazing win himself. :yeah:

·
Registered
110 Posts
awesome. andre, just awesome, i dont think the other quarter can live up to the quality of this quarterfinal match but somebody need to beat federer to make it more interesting, otherwise, federer will have a cakewalk to the final...

congrats andre and may God be with you up to the finals....

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
islandstylee said:
GO Andre!! :D
This is my first real post and what a time!
I was hopping around like a meth addict looking for a fix, I'm too hopped up to sleep.
hi and welcome! :wavey:

I understand completely, I'm wired myself! :yippee: ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
congratulations andre! you've made all your fans happy. once again, you've shown to all what a great champion you are. you're still the best. hope you win the us open and add it to your other slams. i'm praying for you. good luck!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Fabulous stuff by the legend. Woke up at 4am Irish time to watch it. Blake was 2 sets up and hitting awesome groundies.But Agassi what a hero .Never ever gives up. This match makes uo for a lot of dissappointments (Ferrero and Coria in French Opens and even makes up for the tragedy of last years quarter final). Straight sets win on Saturday over Robby and we'll take Fedex, the Aussie, Nalby or anyone who wants to show their face on the other side of the net come Sunday.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats Andre!!!

Congrats ALL!!!!!!!!!
It's great match.

We must hope that David Nalbandyan will win Roger.

Go David Go

And then Andre will easilly win Slam

And to Gigan

Who you will support if Andre meet with David in the final? ;-)))))))))))))))

·
Registered
270 Posts
who's the man??? Andre!!!!!!!!! :worship: What a performance! :worship: To come down from a 2 sets lead to win and go through to the semis! He's truly the real thing. What a champion!

·
Registered
765 Posts
If Andre can win from this Blake, Fed should be no prob. Blake would have won from anybody the way he played except for my man Andre lol. He is going to take the title again!

·
Registered
82 Posts
:wavey: my andre, what a champion u are.my heart has broken many times during the match but now it is overflowing with happiness. all the best for next matches.

my prayers always with uuuuuuu :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts