Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Finally, a Nadal fan gets it. I was worried there is not enough Djokovic support in this match, it is going to be absolutely necessary. Your contribution is going to be much needed.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have my voodoo dolls of Dull to counter this jinx of a thread.

·
Your visions will happen
52,894 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
but thats the whole reason for the most the top 3 have dominated for years.. inbest of 5.. apart from wawrinka noone can beat their levels.

yes its possible that djoko plays a perfect game but as Nadal has thrown in a few weak sets on his best surface.. so has djoko. he should have lost last year aus to thiem. thiem flaked as usual. he also performed poor indoors. 2019 aus was last time djoko played a high level game end to end.
AO 2021?

·
Premium Member
26,011 Posts
Jinx vs ani-jinx vs anti-anti-jinx...

Kindergarten.
Adults don't believe in jinxes
OP does not believe in them either, as he started a thread that Djokovic will win AO back in last Nov (proved to be right) and a similar one for RG:
Prediction: Djokovic to win Roland Garros 2021

Maybe his English is not always telling us what he really wants to say, but his intentions are genuine. And he is really not a Djokovic fan, this much is sure.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
OP does not believe in them either, as he started a thread that Djokovic will win AO back in last Nov (proved to be right) and a similar one for RG:
Prediction: Djokovic to win Roland Garros 2021

Maybe his English is not always telling us what he really want to say, but his intentions are genuine. And he is really not a Djokovic fan, this much is sure.
Fair enough.

It's tough to distinguish threads with so many people trying to jinx ,anti-jinx or whatever

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Really jumping the gun here . I seem too remember people thinking the same when he played Stan ?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I actually believe tsipsipas has a better shot v djokovic than he did v Nadal. So the final will be a better spectacle now.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts