Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The roar after the Berrettini match was telling. The last time we have seen something like that was during the AO final in 2012.

Djokovic is fired up, he knows he is getting closer to his arch rivals, Federer and Nadal.

As one poster pointed out, Djokovic did not back out of their rome clash, despite being exhausted. And he tested Nadal. Now Djokovic is primed for the occasion.

I prefer Nadal, but even as his fan, I recognize that Djokovic is just elevating his game to a level that is unheard of.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
25% chance! I hope you are correct btw a Novak win would be good. Either way what i do know is that you are 100% the best tennis player on this forum. 😎 (y)
You are too nice Matt, I am just a pushing mug.

·
Banned
4,154 Posts
The roar after the Berrettini match was telling. The last time we have seen something like that was during the AO final in 2012.

Djokovic is fired up, he knows he is getting closer to his arch rivals, Federer and Nadal.

As one poster pointed out, Djokovic did not back out of their rome clash, despite being exhausted. And he tested Nadal. Now Djokovic is primed for the occasion.

I prefer Nadal, but even as his fan, I recognize that Djokovic is just elevating his game to a level that is unheard of.
Arent you a Djokovic hater ?

@mods delete this and warn him.

Title is false. Nobody won so far.

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Banned
4,154 Posts
Lol. Yes, if you roar they give you a trophy.
Its a joke thread.

The scream was more a finisher a relief of having the job done and not about winning more matches here. He knows his road ends here thats why he celebrated his personal achievable goal and out of desperation.

Reactions: Apophis

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Arent you a Djokovic hater ?

@mods delete this and warn him.

Title is false. Nobody won so far.
How is it different from the many threads that you started?

You seem to easily get offended, and believe that you are some kind of authority on whom to ban or not. Just yesterday you called for someone to be banned because he/she called Djokovic a psycho! Even the newspapers pointed out how guttural his cry was. It was like the war cry of a chest thumping primate. Anyone could easily mistake that for psychotic behavior.

Take a look in the mirror, dude.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I expect both to raise their level to something we don't see too often (these days) and because of this, there won't be too much between them even though Nadal remains favourite. What we have seen lately though is that Nadal has thrown in some pretty poor/average sets during the clay season. So while he is still dominant, he is still beatable by somebody who plays a perfect match from start to finish. His opponents can so far only manage at best, to play perfectly for one set

·
|
16,427 Posts
Djokovic elevated his game so much he was able to avoid a 5th Set with Berrettini........and if you can beat Berrettini in 4 sets at Roland Garros, you can do anything! Right?

·
Registered
18 Posts

yeh maybe.. or maybe a man who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown is cracking...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I expect both to raise their level to something we don't see too often (these days) and because of this, there won't be too much between them even though Nadal remains favourite. What we have seen lately though is that Nadal has thrown in some pretty poor/average sets during the clay season. So while he is still dominant, he is still beatable by somebody who plays a perfect match from start to finish. His opponents can so far only manage at best, to play perfectly for one set
but thats the whole reason for the most the top 3 have dominated for years.. inbest of 5.. apart from wawrinka noone can beat their levels.

yes its possible that djoko plays a perfect game but as Nadal has thrown in a few weak sets on his best surface.. so has djoko. he should have lost last year aus to thiem. thiem flaked as usual. he also performed poor indoors. 2019 aus was last time djoko played a high level game end to end.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts