Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which warcry is best?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just reached 6000 posts. What do I get?

Ajde.
A fridge magnet.
:superlol: I have plenty so he can have one of mine :lol: :p
Can you start a thread in Non-Tennis congratulating me instead?

Ajde.
I owe Andrey a badrep for badrepping leng.

I can't man, I'm not at a computer. If you can wait 4 hours for the thread I will do it when I get home.
That is how bogans show their affection toward one another. This is common knowledge.

I will wait, something to look forward to :hearts: If leng reaches 11,000 we could have a joint celebration.

Ajde.
He's 3 posts away from 11,000. I will wait. It's going to be glorious. :hearts:
1 post away.

Ajde.
Make it an epic one mate. You only hit 11,000 one time in your life.

Ajde.
I will.

Ajde.

...oh shit.

Ajde.
There was really nothing else to say.

Ajde.
What an epic day. :worship: Truly an occasion worthy of all of MTF's congratulations and celebrations.

Please also select an appropriate warcry for these adorable bogans' stupendous achievement.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
The only person I'd like to thank is Nole.

Ajde.

Reactions: gaitare

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Does this milestone mean no more ajdes? :D

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I've already taken it upon myself to good rep one of them and bad rep the other for their achievement.

Must now wait for my repping arm to recharge so I may bad rep Twii for her blatant poll option abuse

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I'm approaching the milestone of 2,000 posts. It's a constant reminder of how I'm wasting time on MTF, while I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
29,243 Posts
Too little ajde around here lately.

But ajde.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,655 Posts

·
Registered
27,246 Posts
(V-cash is the premier currency in life)

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Congratulations to both. Well deserved.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
But I honestly should give MTF a break...maybe I'll give it up for Lent. I was actually just starting to enjoy the site but the US masters will be rolling in soon and Fakertards will undoubtedly start crawling out of the woodwork. Worst of all Filo. V's ban will end in a week and I'll get reminded of which results are bad for the game. Maybe I should keep my post total at around 2000 till RG. It's a drastic blow to my posting resume and any early ACC campaigning but I think I have to do it. I'll just post when any of my favorites do anything significant....so I may not actually have any posts for a while.

Reactions: gaitare
1 - 20 of 98 Posts