Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I feel peaceful, its kinda late. But I like staying up late, its nice and peaceful. Today was a good day, nothing really special happened just was around. Maybe tommorow I will try and do something.. I really need to start playing tennis, it's just I really don't have anyone to play with it stinks. Listening to Delta, is always a bit comforting. She is probably the one artist when it feels like you listen too you feel and know them. Also its so relaxing, there are songs for any emotion and very relatable. She is really one in a million, thanks Deltz. I really don't know why I am blogging now, its just nice to get down whatever you are thinking at the moment. I am looking forward to the next school year, I think... I don't want any pressures though, and I know there will be many. I like to be pressured, but only from myself. I hate when other people put pressure on me, its not good for me. I know what I need to do, and what I need to do to do it some people just don't see that. I am really a happy person inside, and I think thats a good thing. I tend to never get too down, although it may seem. I think its important for anyone to just keep going, because the second you stop its over. Well I am going to post this now, I haven't read over it, but it makes sense now even though whenever I next read it it probably won't.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:wavey:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts