Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became a bigger fan (tard?) of Roger after 2008. I never loved or hated Rafa but after 2011, I like him more than before.

Do Rafa fans have more love for him after 2011?

·
Your visions will happen
50,921 Posts
Been a Nadal fan since 04. Through all the ups and downs and hate on this site.

After this USO match, I have even more respect for the man. He just never gives up.

However, I was anti-Federer when the Swiss was at his peak. Now since he has declined, I find myself enjoying his game more.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Been a Nadal fan since 04. Through all the ups and downs and hate on this site.

After this USO match, I have even more respect for the man. He just never gives up.

However, I was anti-Federer when the Swiss was at his peak. Now since he has declined, I find myself enjoying his game more.
I think I know what happened. You were a Roddick fan, but then you hated Federer when he started owning Roddick over and over again. Then Nadal came and owned Federer and therefore you became a Rafa fan as well. Amd I right or am I right.

That is exactly what happened to my cousin. :D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I must admit. If the Mallorcan fella's tortuous run against Djokovic continues then I could perhaps feel sorry for him. Not yet though. Keep up the good work Novak.

·
Your visions will happen
50,921 Posts
I think I know what happened. You were a Roddick fan, but then you hated Federer when he started owning Roddick over and over again. Then Nadal came and owned Federer and therefore you became a Rafa fan as well. Amd I right or am I right.

That is exactly what happened to my cousin. :D
Nah, I originally became a Nadal fan because of the energy he brought to the game. Beating Fed was just a bonus.

Yes, I am also a Roddick fan, but a Hewitt, Nalbandian, and Safin fan as well :lol:

I root against whoever is the current #1, except when Nadal was at his best. Nowadays I root against Djokovic, maybe when he declines I'll appreciate his game more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts