Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, congratulations to Monica Seles (Jakub) on winning the United States Open.

I am retiring from IWA. I joined the game because I thought ETA was gone for good, and somehow became numero uno here. Wojtek gave me the confidence with this game to improve at ETA, but I just don't have the time to scout the girls here. I really hate doing anything half-a$$ed, plus Widjaja really gets on my nerves with her cronic bragging and thats reason alone to quit.

You are doing a great job Wojtek, adios everyone.

Señorita Conchita :wavey:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Originally posted by Señorita Conchita

plus Widjaja really gets on my nerves with her cronic bragging and thats reason alone to quit.

Hey, why did you blame me for your departure?

I have a right to post anything I wanted!

:fiery: :fiery: :mad: :mad: :fiery: :fiery: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I thought she was the bitch in ETA too :eek:

Actually I take that back, Senorita at least has a good heart, even though she talks tough. Unlike some in a game I used to play.

You'll be missed Conchita! :sad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
To Conchita

I understand what you are saying, but the reason that you are leaving is exactly why I love this game. I do not have time to scout here either, I come here as Kournikova with no ETA Goolagong pressures on me. I do not scout here, I just send in some random points after looking at the draw, and I love it. Good luck Conchita, see you at ETA.

To Katulampa

You seem like a very nice person to me, but your giant sized bragging posts are annoying. That is the truth, and if that makes me a “B” to some people for saying so, I have to acccept that. Nobody wants to read anything like this after they lost you Katulampa,

Angelique Widjaja crushed Jane Doe 6-1, 6-1 in 32 minutes to reach the final, this is the second time Widjaja crushed Jane Doe.

Maybe you don’t mean to be annoying, but imagine what your opponent feels like after reading that.

To Niminator

And anyone else that dislikes Conchita, I say this. Most of the time Conchita is very funny, but she tells you from the start what she is. Conchita is not fake, you always know where you stand with her. We look at some of the things Conchita says, and go “she must be crazy” … but there are also times when she says something that we agree with, but just do not have the guts to say, tell me I‘m lying. Conchita is very gutsy character, she speaks her mind and she makes any game interesting.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Señorita Conchita.

I would like to thank you for those words about me
We have some bad and good moments on wta-atp forums. I realised that you are a person with special character. Please, think about your retirment once again ,

Good luck Conchita

-- Miss Monca SELES

·
Registered
251 Posts
Evonne Goolagong said:
To Katulampa

You seem like a very nice person to me, but your giant sized bragging posts are annoying. That is the truth, and if that makes me a “B” to some people for saying so, I have to acccept that. Nobody wants to read anything like this after they lost you Katulampa,

Angelique Widjaja crushed Jane Doe 6-1, 6-1 in 32 minutes to reach the final, this is the second time Widjaja crushed Jane Doe.

Maybe you don’t mean to be annoying, but imagine what your opponent feels like after reading that.

Hey Evonne, as far as I know, I haven't play againts Jane Doe ? maybe you are blame wrong person ? anyway, If I win the match and posting with the big size font and colorful (I did it just because I like it, It doesn't mean for being rude!)....I only expressed my happy win (That's all!)

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
katalumpa, "Jane Doe" is just a random name for any opponent ;) i don't think evonne is criticizing u, just suggesting that u should consider how the opponent feels ;)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Oh no, belive me, i had history with Senorita Conchita, you know what was the reason? In a commitment thread she posted like this:

BLAKE & RIOS FOR DOUBLES

I just quoted that & laughed, hehe, i didnt see that, jokingly.

Than she started yelling at me & telling me how much she hated me & stuff. Now she accuses someone else of writing big. You see my point?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Niminator said:
Oh no, belive me, i had history with Senorita Conchita, you know what was the reason? In a commitment thread she posted like this:

BLAKE & RIOS FOR DOUBLES

I just quoted that & laughed, hehe, i didnt see that, jokingly.

Than she started yelling at me & telling me how much she hated me & stuff. Now she accuses someone else of writing big. You see my point?
Not really Niminator, because that was Marcelo De Los Rios who wrote big, not Senorita. I remember distinctly because I discussed it with Jeff through PM ... check it out! :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Evonne, as far as I know, I haven't play againts Jane Doe ? maybe you are blame wrong person ? anyway, If I win the match and posting with the big size font and colorful (I did it just because I like it, It doesn't mean for being rude!)....I only expressed my happy win (That's all!)[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Katulampa, everything you post is either bold, huge, colored, or a combination of all three. It really gets annoying when you keep saying Angelique Widjaja beat this person or that person so easily and is the Giant Killer. It gets old after a short while. A simple, GO ANGIE is sufficient.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eww stop, I did not expect so many replies. I truly want to thank Jakub, Evonne, Rhythmboy, Marat&Venus_Fan and kazblah for the sweet things you said about me. Niminator, I never yelled at you or told you I hated you, you stuck your nose into something that was between me, Marcelo and Jeff. I told you to run along and mind your own business, staying out of mind. You had serious words with Marcelo, not me Hun, cuz Senorita is no hypocrite.

Why would you want to bring MPTA stuff up here at IWA anyway, thats like asking for trouble and you are supposed to be a moderator. When I first came here I promised Wojtek that I would behave, and I did by immediately making friends with Jakub so he wouldn't feel uneasy about Senorita joining the game. I have thought it over, and I will make the time to scout these girls Wojtek. You gave me my confidence back so its not fair for me to leave you hanging, I'll stay if you'll still have me Hun?

I may be a Bitch, but not with everybody, just ask Lady Magdalena! :kiss:

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
Welcome back Conchita :kiss:
BTW i think so many replies mean that you are one of the most popular person in whole games in atpworld and wtaworld .

·
Registered
50 Posts
thank god you're not leaving. what would i do w/o you for doubles?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts