Road to final: sousa/chardy/cilic/tsonga/raonic/gulbis

Rafa

Sets lost: 1
total Games lost: 40

Road to final: ginepri/thiem/mayer/lajovic/Ferrer/Murray

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Nadal is in monstrous form now. Only 40 games lost.
No surprise to me as he always somehow finds a way to upgrade his form in the final stages of slam.
The weather on Sunday may help Djokovic to take a set but probably Nadal will prevail in 4 in the end

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No surprise to me as he always somehow finds a way to upgrade his form in the final stages of slam.
The weather on Sunday may help Djokovic to take a set but probably Nadal will prevail in 4 in the end
Weather forecast for the time of the match is sun....

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Weather forecast for the time of the match is sun....
It said it would be cloudy. Where do you see your version? I checked it on BBC.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
:cool:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
Nole

Sets lost: 2
Total Games lost: 66

Rafa

Yup...Nadal's 'draw from hell' Really shows you how easy Nadal's draw was. Especially with Ferrer and Murray putting up zero fight.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yup...Nadal's 'draw from hell' Really shows you how easy Nadal's draw was. Especially with Ferrer and Murray putting up zero fight.
Ferrer and murray are better claycourters than anybody nole faced. Nole faced a declined tsonga, typical hc players like raonic, cilic, first time semifinalist at slams gulbis, and the non factors chardy/sousa.

R1: Ginepri=sousa
R2: Thiem> chardy
R3: cilic> mayer
R4: Tsonga = Lajovic (prime tsonga is obviously better, declined tsonga is as bad if not worse, in fact lajovic was playing a good tournament before his match with rafa)
QF: Ferrer> Raonic (come on, IT's clay)
SF: Murray> Gulbis (gulbis played good tournament but was his firs grand slam SF, he had no clue how to play in that stage)

So far 2 players about the same, 3 rivals of the rafa draw are comparetively stronger, contrasted to 1 from the nole one!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Nole

Rafa

You decided to embarrass yourself once again?!? :D

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Nole

Rafa

i think there's hardly any base for comparison.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Then Nadal is capable of winning in straight set, though I saw some other weather forecast said it would be cloudy.
At 12.00 partly cloudly.. The you have mostly sun at 1 pm

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I don't understand you really, you pretend to be a Djokovic fan when you are clearly a Rafa fan I can't really understand it :confused:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well done.

Ferrer and murray are better claycourters than anybody nole faced. Nole faced a declined tsonga, typical hc players like raonic, cilic, first time semifinalist at slams gulbis, and the non factors chardy/sousa.

R4: Tsonga = Lajovic (prime tsonga is obviously better, declined tsonga is as bad if not worse, in fact lajovic was playing a good tournament before his match with rafa)
SF: Murray> Gulbis (gulbis played good tournament but was his firs grand slam SF, he had no clue how to play in that stage)

So far 2 players about the same, 3 rivals of the rafa draw are comparetively stronger, contrasted to 1 from the nole one!
Ferrer threw in the towel and Murray didn't have a good day. The rest is laughable. Djokovic had much tougher draw. :wavey:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I don't understand you really, you pretend to be a Djokovic fan when you are clearly a Rafa fan I can't really understand it :confused:
Djokovic fans must think Djokovic will win?:confused:
Even the bookies say Nadal is winning. Couldn't I be objective instead of being a blind fanboy:confused:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think there's hardly any base for comparison.
Tsonga is declined, and it is exposed even more on the clay surface. Cilic is a good player but in HC, he is a non factor on clay surface. Sousa is only good to receive bagels and breadsticks from the top players.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts

Im fan of noone, but really, this is the most bullshities bullshit I even saw in this month on MTF. No disrespect , but... Get real.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im fan of noone, but really, this is the most bullshities bullshit I even saw in this month on MTF. No disrespect , but... Get real.
Why ? Ferrer is by far the greater and current best claycourter of the bunch, then comes clayray. I cant see anyother strong name there. It would be tsonga on his normal state, but he has clearly declined since 1 year ago.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Why ? Ferrer is by far the greater and current best claycourter of the bunch, then comes clayray. I cant see anyother strong name there. It would be tsonga on his normal state, but he has clearly declined since 1 year ago.
Point is Ferrer didn't appear on court. Do you get it?
The rest of your comparison is just plain stupid.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts