Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have anything to say, during the weeks of play (like complaining about your choices or cheering on players that won), feel free to write it here. :D

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Yes, I have some comments. ;)

First of all, thanks for this terrific game. I'm really glad you set it up. :D

Second of all, this is how I feel about Moya.

It's ironic that the one man I put my money on to win the USO this year is the only one of my team to be out in the second round. :rolleyes: Oh well, better luck in the rest of the hard court season, Carlos. :)

Good luck to the rest of my team.

Now I'm not sure why I picked Blake. He will probably lose against Hewitt today. I guess I didn't think this through. I wanted to pick Corretja instead of him, but couldn't fit him into my budget. :(

And I have so much faith in my love Juan Carlos Ferrero that I couldn't not put him in my team. :D Now good luck baby and win this tournament for me. :kiss:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, what can I say about picking faves....
I picked Guga and he hadnt win a match since a long time, and he was on a slump and he had to face Safin in the second round, and he had LOADS of points to defend.
I couldnt help it, though :eek:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and thanks for the kind words you two. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
great game hitman!;)

i would have picked Juanqui for my team also had i remembered to create a team! i'm so frickin forgetful! :fiery:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
And I have so much faith in my love Juan Carlos Ferrero that I couldn't not put him in my team. Now good luck baby and win this tournament for me.
awwwww, thats so cute Layla ;) But don't be too ambitious, just as long as he plays well be happy :) As long as he only goes down fighting :)

I can't remember, but i'm pretty sure most of my team has lost already. I have a habbit of having that effect on people :p Notice that I didnt' pick Ferrero ;)

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself, but I was wondering how next week would work, since there are 3 tournaments instead of just one. Do we get to pick players for all three, or what?

Thankies :)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Hackie. As our schedule pointed in the rules, the game wont work for ALL weeks. It would kill us working.
Next week, you will have to send me a pm untill Tuesday night to tell me which players you want to KEEP and which players you want to SELL. The ones who keep in your team will be able to give you money according to their Entry System rankings. Therefor, I suggest you take a look at last year´s week and see which of the players in your team NOW have many points to defend. Keep the ones who DONT have many points to defend and will play the next week. ;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hackie, Im glad you dont know how to play. If not knowing you get top 3, I wonder how bad you would make us all look if you "could" play. :eek: :D
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, yeah, in points you came third. Just check the first post in that big pack I deliverd on the US Open thread today. :p

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One sentence to Becca - READ THE RULES. ;) :p

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Wow, whatever shrewd play I had the first week is fucking GONE now! All but three of my players are already out (before the third round) and one more will drop before the end of the tournament.

I'm screwed.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Wow, I don't even want to see my results from this week . . . all of my players lost eventually, Sjeng in the final. I'm still berating myself for not buying Paul-Henri! ::sigh::

I hope I do better this week, LOL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts