Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can beat Sjeng, Roger ;) and later I wanna see you sweeping wimbledon with Andy's ass :smash:

Glück, Roger!!! :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
Beat that Sjeng please Roger! My parents are cheering for Sjeng, because he's a dutchmen, but I will always cheer for you, my fav. But my parents will laugh very hard when Sjeng will beat you, so Please!!!!!!!

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
LOL @ burn the grass, Jorge!

Maybe they'll smoke it together after... :haha:

But yeah, VIEL GLUCK, ROGELIO!!!!! All the way, man...

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Yeap keep burning it Roger!!

Take care of your back and then beat the dutch man for the 4th time in a row. Come on he's beatable even on grass (gee does he has a boring game...)

Gooo for it Roger!!
Viel Glück!!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW "the grass" is highly recommended to heal any muscular pain (including back pain), so... Roger burn as many grass as you can!!! :D and win the whole thing! ;)

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good Luck against Andy, Roger :bigclap:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you did it Roger, you are in the final :D Now just finish the job and crush that scud in the final!

Roger ist der meister!!! :bounce:

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Roger! This has been your dream---time to make it come true! TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

JUST DO IT!!!!!!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
Roger, good luck today :) I will watch on tv, and will not miss anything of the match. You know you can do it! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
congratulations to the new champion of Wimbledon, Mr. Roger Federer!!!

Today, I think that the true winner was the sport of Tennis, the "Total Tennis" of Roger is simply delightful to see.

Final score 7-6 6-2 7-6 :)

HEY PPL, THIS CHEERING THREAD HAVE REALLY WORKED, ROGER HAVE BURNT THE GRASS OF WIMBLEDON TILL ITS ROOTS :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts