Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to wish Roger a lot of luck at the US Open and i hope you fare better than you did in the last few tournaments.

ALLEZ, Roger!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Cant believe I missed this thread!doh.:p

Anyway,c'mon Roger all we can ask 4 is u do ur best!Hope u go far tho!Lots of love and support!:D :kiss: :kiss:

XxXx

·
bethbrasil
118 Posts
My Dear friends,
I am crazy waiting ROGI play in the US OPEN, WE WILL DO OUR POSITIVE CHAIN SINCE LONG ISLAND for he acquire confidence and to arrive at US OPEN how he was in Hamburg. Million of kisses for all Beth.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
nothing has come from racket of roger since winning at hambourg

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
All the best for your first rond match today Roger!! Unfortunately I won't be around to follow the match but all my energy will go your way!!

Goooo Roger gooo!!
Unpack your carless, crazy, amazing, stunning, incredible, beautifull tennis again!! You can do it!! It's still all there just go for it!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Goodluck Roger! :D

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doris Loeffel said:
All the best for your first rond match today Roger!! Unfortunately I won't be around to follow the match but all my energy will go your way!!

Goooo Roger gooo!!
Unpack your carless, crazy, amazing, stunning, incredible, beautifull tennis again!! You can do it!! It's still all there just go for it!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!!
LOL:D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
O yikes! 5-5 all in the 4th set!Come on Rogi!!!!!U only need 2 more games! :kiss:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
yay!I LOVE U ROGI!OOOOO Im so pleased for him! :kiss: :kiss:
Good luck in the next round luvvie! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
752 Posts
ROGER WON! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!! :) :) :)

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well done, Rogi!

One match at a time...get back into your old groove...;)

Good luck in your next round.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hmm Im not so sure its a miracle I mean we all know how talented he is! :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Good luck today against Chang!! (I'll hope I'll be home when you start playing!!)

Well just in case you haven't heard FCB made it to the Champions leage. Well if you needed any more motivation there you goo. These guys have proven that with a good fighting spirit you can make miracles come true!!

Gooooo Roger goooo!!
You've got nothing to loose so step on court and leave all the problems behind you. You've got all the skills you need! Just use them!!

Alllleeezzzz Roger you can do it!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very happy he won his 1st match.
Maybe this will give him the confidence to get through to the 2nd weeks, where if he plays his usual game, is where he deserves to be

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Roger does well when no one is talking about him.:rolleyes: Oh well, better than nothing!!! Hoopppppp Roger!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
After winning, Rogi blew a kiss up towards the sky. I think its good that no ones talking about him. Shhhhh keep going, Rogi :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts