Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The special one
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If he was to beat rosol he has 3 matches on Saturday including his doubles match,if he was to win them another 2 matches on sunday,if he were to walk away with 2 titles this week he will forever be known as king clayray and staminaray,go get em clayray:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Lol who cares. Push-Ray gonna lose with or without playing doubles matches!

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,537 Posts
wow that's jam packed! And Madrid not far away too. I wonder if he can recover well enough (if he does actually win those titles!)

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
in all likelihood he will tank and lose at some point, maybe even to rosol. but with the weather report the way it is the tournament might not even be able to finish

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
what a mess!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
in all likelihood he will tank and lose at some point, maybe even to rosol. but with the weather report the way it is the tournament might not even be able to finish
What happens if a tournament doesn't finish?

·
29,637 Posts
He should put all his eggs in to this and secure that clay court title. He'll probably never play another 250 on clay ever, so go all out, get it and fuck Madrid off.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
I second that emotion, he should go all the way here and withdraw from Madrid, possibly even from FO and clay in general.

·
The special one
14,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can,t see him tanking Madrid,he will be 2nd seed in novaks absence,which means he has a decent chance of going deep and picking up ranking points,although he has almost zero chance of winning the event

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
He's in the opposite side of the Madrid draw from Nadal/Fed, although still quite tricky route to the final on clay: Kohl, Monf, Raonic/Mugro, Nishi/Ferrer.

·
23,475 Posts
I also recommend withdrawing from doubles. I haven't seen a player do well in a tournament who really has a good chance in Singles, while playing Doubles (e.g. Muller this week that even if he might not be the favorite on Clay it surely didn't help his Singles match form).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts