Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Wawrinka and Verdasco gone there is few top players left in the draw that can really win Madrid. Ferrer is not in the best of form and only DolGOATpolov and Thiem will challenge from the second half imo. We will either have another new MS1000 winner like in MC1000 or NIDal will rise and take advantage of a lot of top players being out.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hell No. Nishikori is winning Madrid. Dolgo wont even get past through GOATbis let alone Nishikori.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Almugro will defeat Mugray:shrug:

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm assuming you haven't seen Kei lately, OP. And haven't watched Murray since Wimbledon.
Kei cannot string two good tournaments together in a row. He will make QF or SF but that's all.

And I am assuming you forgot that Murray had to have back surgery? Milos didn't exactly return to stellar form after his injury, either.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Nadal.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Kei cannot string two good tournaments together in a row. He will make QF or SF but that's all.
That's generally because he can't stay healthy for two tournaments in a row. As long as he can do that this week, he can win the tournament.

And I am assuming you forgot that Murray had to have back surgery? Milos didn't exactly return to stellar form after his injury, either.
Oh, I'm not forgetting. That doesn't mean that Murray is suddenly going to win a clay M1000 completely out of the blue.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haven't seen Nadal in action yet so i can't be sure, but Nishikori looks like he has a good chance of winning Madrid.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Lol. Murray won't win a thing. He's out of form and always been useless on clay.

Nadal, but if he mugs again it will be Ferrer or Nishikori.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
thiem is not mentally ready yet at all, even though he can have the game

1 - 20 of 90 Posts