Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a season from Clayray! It has been a joy to watch the rise from mythical/joke figure to one of the very best :worship:

One can't help but wonder what may have been if Clayray had been present from set 1 yesterday but I'm sure 2016 will be the year he claims RG :yeah:

This is just the beginning. 2016 will be even better. Watch this space.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Clayray was great compiling a 15-0 record against players who don't cheat but Grassray the undisputed Grass goat will be taking his place soon and winning some slammage

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
It was a brilliant clay season for him indeed. A lot of firsts for him on the surface. I'm looking forward to him repeating it next year, but now it's time for Grassray :yeah:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Well done. He can become a true force in the surface. If Nadal's low form continues, even a title contender at RG. He just has to be more stable mentally and not take time off when serving. Losing points like that is just crazy and giving matches away.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like Murray a lot and his clay court season was really impressive. We'll see if he can repeat the success he had in 2016.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Clayray :yeah:

He beat Rafa and tested Djokovic and he is constantly improving.

The new main rivalry Djokovic-Murray is already on. Murray has always been a tough matchup for Novak, despite the H2H, which is mainly the result of Murray's injuries. Those two will have some great matches in the upcoming period, I can only be happy because they have been my two favourite players since 2008, I'm just happy about it and enjoy it while it lasts.

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Clayray hasn't even reached his final form yet, bro.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Clayray feeds off the power of the SNP

in 2011 they won the Scottish election and Clayra emerged to take sets of Peakdal and Peakovic in ROme and MC

in 2015 they crushed everyone in the General Election to gain 56 seats and Clayray once again emerged to go 15-1

in 2016 there is another scottish election, expect fireworks and Clayray to be winning RG while Sammond becomes PM

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
What a clay goodness he brought to the common people. They will remember him as Andrew the Merciful because of the amount of smashes he fucked up. 3.5 version needs better overheads and volleys and more endurance to fifth set, both mental and physical. He is able play summer clay tournaments and beat the last hope for Humbalito with some pretty bagels, but he's too merciful. Next year at least 30-0 on clay is a lock.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Well played Murray, i genuinely like Murray as a person and a player.. he is cool

can´t say the same about MurrayTards..the meltdown was cringey and annoying
This. Great player and a great sense of humour (best by far of the Top4) but his fans....:unsure:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Clayray performing better than other claycourter impressive!

just need to switch focus now on grass.

overall successful clay season. one 250, one Master and another RG Semis.

Till next year Clayray!

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Don't go Clayray, we miss you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts