Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
star said:
Yes, you are right. I did have to repost that prediction from Dirk that Nadal wouldn't win a title off clay this year. :devil:

I didn't know there was a rule that I could only call out people who had posted a negative comment THIS week. I must have missed that somewhere. :lol: :lol:
There isn't. But what's the point in rehashing old comments when no one is making similar comments now? OK, so Dirk and others were proven wrong? So what? This week, as far as I know, no one has said Rafa can't play on HC, no one has said Montreal is a slow HC or "the new clay". And today there has been nothing but praise for his win, no one is down playing it or his chances in future HC events.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
star said:
Before Rafa won here, there were posters saying he couldn't win on hardcouts. Dirk for one. :)
No big deal. People here love jokes. According to some birthday boy J. Johansson was supposed to make an uproar at the Wimbledon's SF. :lol:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
lilfairyprincess said:
this sounds like down-playing it mirkaland
Yeah it does, and it's the first one I've seen today. And is unfortunate because it's not true. But why should I be shocked that someone would jump all over this one statement to prove a point. :rolleyes:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts