·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://gyazo.com/2e5a473cc7e9eff1182d5d97de5001e5

Simple as that.

Sorry to break it to you Rafa luuuvers.

EDITED:

You think a low bouncing court serves Nadal better / more for the type and style of game he plays, than compared to a high bouncing court?

I don't think I can say anything to that. I don't know what tennis you've been playing lately, or which Nadal you've seen compete on tour for the past decade. lol However I think this clearly demonstrates you haven't gotta mickey mouse clue of/on what you're talking about.

Murray and Federer both much prefer a low bouncing court, because having this sets them aside from Nadal and Djokovic on grass. It's a luxury to them as it allows them an avenue to exploit when competing against Djokovic or Nadal. Federer and Murray's touch and feel are exemplary. Djokovic's is pretty non-existent at this level. It is well documented Novak is not the most adept at dealing with the different changes in/of pace and variety. His game is very mechanical and you have heard some mention the word 'robotic', well it is true, it's his baseline rhythm. Take him out of that rythm and you end up with the results we had at the US Open final in 2012 and the Wimbledon final in 2013. It was windy at that US Open, was it not? Coincidence? and the grass at wimbledon makes it easier to mix up the speed of baseline rallies, which Novak struggled with. Who has Novak beaten at Wimbledon from the top 4 other than Nadal? He even struggled to oust Del Potro last year. His movement up into the forecourt is mediocre at best. As for Nadal, Nadal's entire game revolves around his ability to create angles and open up the court with his topspin forehand. If you don't see that a high bouncing court, may be more beneficial to the revolutions he puts on the ball, then you just don't know tennis and clearly pretending to know your stuff. lol

You just have it so far wrong, it pains me excruciatingly. In future, I just wouldn't think if I was you.
To dumb it down for people that believe this doesn't play any factor.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
OK. No problem.

We'll see what's going on.

BTW wasn't it like this always even when Rafa won in 2008, 2010 and made final on other 3 occasions.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was the case in 06-11 as well :shrug:
Murray was a passive-player between 08-11 (Pusher, whatever you wanna call it) and Djokovic hadn't started out as gluten-free between 08 and 10... and so wasn't equipped physically/healthily.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top 5 @Wimbledon aces leaders going into 2nd week:

@NickKyrgios 76 @TheDolgo 75 @milosraonic 73 @tsonga7 72 @MarinCilic 65

The grass is so slow man.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Murray was a passive-player between 08-11 (Pusher, whatever you wanna call it) and Djokovic hadn't started out as gluten-free between 08 and 10... and so wasn't equipped physically/healthily.
Murray still isn't ready to deal with Rafa :lol:

4 sets max should they meet. Novak won't get past Andy

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hmm, that lower bounce is a big help for Federer if they meet. Too bad that their mach is still most likely a dud.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Who's stopping him? Kyrgios? Raonic??:lol: Federer???:superlol:Runnerupovic??????:spit:

I know it's depressing, but just accept reality, Dull is a lock for his 3rd Wimbledon.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Murray still isn't ready to deal with Rafa :lol:

4 sets max should they meet. Novak won't get past Andy
Let's put a bet on it.

Signature and Avatar rights?

I have rights to your signature when Murray beats Nadal if they meet.

You have rights to my signature if by miraculous chance Murray slips on the grass, severely injures himself and retires at 2 sets to love up with the break.... also if they ... meet.

We have to put whatever the other wants in our signature, but not only this, change our avatar's also.

Lemme know if you want to do a virtual hand-shake on it.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who's stopping him? Kyrgios? Raonic??:lol: Federer???:superlol:Runnerupovic??????:spit:

I know it's depressing, but just accept reality, Dull is a lock for his 3rd Wimbledon.
Runner-up-ovic? :haha: You aren't this immature in real life bro, cmon... seriously? :facepalm: I have to find an alternative tennis forum, this is becoming too much now. Ohhhh :facepalm:

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Hopefully, because tennis needs to be saved and humanity even more.

Nadull, RoBotnic and MugIsner in the 2nd week of a grass slam? Tennis and humanity on life support. :facepalm:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it was the same in 2008 and 2010
/thread
Cannot wait till Novak or Andy sends him packing and preparing for the US American hard-court swing and I can laugh in your face. :devil:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts