Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to play on the red stuff, and we want lots of photos please :angel:

Roger has to bring us at least one trophy :mad::devil:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Yes, and I think I know what that one trophy should be.

I'll settle for two trophies this year, RG and Wimby,

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
:secret: Nah we don't wanna seem greedy.
Remember what the trolls are saying on GM Roger will never win another title :bigcry:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I'l be more than fine with just Estoril and Wimbledon, actually Wimbledon alone would do it for me. ;)

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
I'll be satisfied with RG, it kills me he hasn't won that one yet. Especially since it's all you can hear about or see for a month in France each year :sobbing: The pics with Nadal holding the trophies are absolutely unavoidable

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
I'll be satisfied with RG, it kills me he hasn't won that one yet. Especially since it's all you can hear about or see for a month in France each year :sobbing: The pics with Nadal holding the trophies are absolutely unavoidable
:sad:

In the last two years two of my favourite players of all time - Edberg and Kuerten - were giving the trophy to the winner and I would have loved it to see Federer receiving it from one of those two. And I just want to hear a winners speech in French again :angel:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
:sad:

In the last two years two of my favourite players of all time - Edberg and Kuerten - were giving the trophy to the winner and I would have loved it to see Federer receiving it from one of those two. And I just want to hear a winners speech in French again :angel:
hi Doris! :hug:

My thoughts exactly.
I still haven't given up on Rogi, btw - but of course not counting on it to happen this year at all. But still... If Roger manages to get the RG trophy, I assure you - 2008 will already be a GREAT tennis year to me, even if it's the only trophy he manages to pick up this year. :angel:

He's looking good on those pictures. Very focussed. Hopefully hiring Higueras can do some magic for him. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 614 Posts