1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Willhill again offering too little right now...

I'm going to put one unit on JCF to beat Roddick @ 3.50. They have only met once (in the US Open finals) where the duck won, but that was when the duck was (briefly) the best player in the world. I think JCF is starting to get his old form back, while duck is having difficulties vs top players.

Will also parlay JCF X Rochus X Dulko

Added Rochus X N.Ireland X Cyprus ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
only one bet so far for me... oliver rochus @ 1.57 :) then i will jump back to soccer until next weeks first round on monday ;)

PS:- soccer world cup qualifying and few good international games are on today... just a reminder for those intrested

·
Registered
698 Posts
Please don't post tips its.like.that, because you don't actully know much about tennis or maybe it's your judgement that is clouded (i.e Murray) for some reason you dislike him, why i ask????

Personally i couldn't give a s*** if i liked a guy or not when it comes to gambling, but he looks like splinter from The Turtles, AND???? If you did know anything about tennis you would respect the performance by Murray. which you described as LUCKY??????

I actully had Dent in a multiple bet, but Murray outplayed the guy from start to finish and played the big points so well. So like i say if you watched that game and thought he really was lucky, i would prefer you to keep your tips to yourselve because you obviously see tennis in a different light than most, as many would probably agree, because that performance was so far from being lucky!!!!! get real my friend.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't think there is much chance of JCF beating Roddick, good luck all the same, but from all i have seen it will be very comfortable for the ARod.

My selections would be

Beck to beat Monfils
Henman to beat Chela
Ginepri to beat Ferrer
Berdych to beat Youzhny
Roddick to beat Ferrero

I think bet of the day has to be Beck at 2.0 , Monfils talented youngster but it was more Stepanek losing the game rather than him winning it in the 1st round, and Beck is in great form.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
skel1983 said:
Please don't post tips its.like.that, because you don't actully know much about tennis or maybe it's your judgement that is clouded (i.e Murray) for some reason you dislike him, why i ask????

Personally i couldn't give a s*** if i liked a guy or not when it comes to gambling, but he looks like splinter from The Turtles, AND???? If you did know anything about tennis you would respect the performance by Murray. which you described as LUCKY??????

I actully had Dent in a multiple bet, but Murray outplayed the guy from start to finish and played the big points so well. So like i say if you watched that game and thought he really was lucky, i would prefer you to keep your tips to yourselve because you obviously see tennis in a different light than most, as many would probably agree, because that performance was so far from being lucky!!!!! get real my friend.

British version of Sports Freak when he first joined the forum :rolleyes: (kidding ;) )

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but it really rubs me up the wrong way when people can't respect a great performance and have to make excuses. If the better man win's hat off to him who ever he is!!!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Fair enough mate but I'd take its like thats tipping advice before considering yours.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
skel1983 said:
I don't mean to be rude, but it really rubs me up the wrong way when people can't respect a great performance and have to make excuses. If the better man win's hat off to him who ever he is!!!!
I understand what u mean... yesterday everyone who dint bet on PHM wanted him to loose purposly.. when i asked one of them why he wanted PHM to loose (although he dint have money on that match) he said, PHM cost him a lot of loss last week :) there are plenty of reasons for people to not to like some players ... Lot of people hate andy roddick... many hated nadal after his win in roland garros...why???? everyone will give a different reason....u cant do nothing about it... just move on :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The Gucci one said:
Fair enough mate but I'd take its like thats tipping advice before considering yours.
True :) i always stand by its.like.that, BG, Swisha and my little brother from another mother Nimmy :worship:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I understand that he has been here a lot longer than me and is respected for his tips, but i will guarantee you won't go far wrong with my advice, i will gain that respect i have only been on the gamblers lounge a couple of weeks.

Murray over Dent @2.70
Moodie over Ferrer @2.04
Simon over Spadea @2.26
Tursunov over Rusedski @2.66
Berdych over Nadal @8.00

The guy is too arrogent you can follow him all you want but i haven't seen anything impressive from him, his reply to this posted by another person was,

all will loose ( how wrong he was)

Obviously people will get predictions wrong, but i back up my predictions and tips.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
skel1983 said:
I understand that he has been here a lot longer than me and is respected for his tips, but i will guarantee you won't go far wrong with my advice, i will gain that respect i have only been on the gamblers lounge a couple of weeks.

Murray over Dent @2.70
Moodie over Ferrer @2.04
Simon over Spadea @2.26
Tursunov over Rusedski @2.66
Berdych over Nadal @8.00

The guy is too arrogent you can follow him all you want but i haven't seen anything impressive from him, his reply to this posted by another person was,

all will loose ( how wrong he was)

Obviously people will get predictions wrong, but i back up my predictions and tips.
that was a sarcastic joke my friend... u took it seriously... i was trashed the same way when i came here with my soccer picks.. but once u become good i will be the first one to :worship: you... now lets stop this argument and get on with tennis :hug:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Going off yesterday's predictions i can understand you were not on that list!!!

only joking my friend!!

Haas was fairly unlucky with the rain before that he maybe have been the slight fav, but coming back serving at 15-30 alot of pressure on him, i just felt the big points PHM would play better with the amount of tennis he has played recently, but if both were healthy playing there best tennis i would favour your man Tommy.

I also agree PHM had difficulties with Haas style with the slice backhand, he couldn't put him away, but one thing that irratated me with PHM was he would hit the big forehand and just stay back and wait for the slice back he would have so much more joy if he came in and put the floating ball away.

Unlucky hope you have better luck today!!!

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
skel1983 said:
Going off yesterday's predictions i can understand you were not on that list!!!

only joking my friend!!

Haas was fairly unlucky with the rain before that he maybe have been the slight fav, but coming back serving at 15-30 alot of pressure on him, i just felt the big points PHM would play better with the amount of tennis he has played recently, but if both were healthy playing there best tennis i would favour your man Tommy.

I also agree PHM had difficulties with Haas style with the slice backhand, he couldn't put him away, but one thing that irratated me with PHM was he would hit the big forehand and just stay back and wait for the slice back he would have so much more joy if he came in and put the floating ball away.

Unlucky hope you have better luck today!!!
Cheers! I was on fire last week. Havn't hit my form this week. I didn't lay a bet last night though, I went to sleep earlier than usual and didn't wake up and missed it all. But I'm here tonight ready to make money.

Yeah, the rain delay could be a factor, but also another factor is that he is still coming back from injury. A 3 setter last night with a rain delay will help him in terms of game fitness.

Looks like you hit it hard last night, well done.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Anyone see the ferrer v moddie game, i just looked up the stats i cant believe my eyes, second set Moodie hit 71% fisrt serves in and only won 37%!!!!! WOW how is that possible with his serve, Does anyone know how Ferrer played???

I don't think it will put me off Ginepri because he really looked good last night looked more focused than ever, i think his crosscourt forehand will have ferrer in a spin, also his serve is very underestimated 22 aces last night!!!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts