Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dimitrov just can't stop sucking. Needed 3 sets to win a match he won almost 20 points more than the opponent. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Feel sorry for tennis, clearly it's another page of humiliation for them.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
At least he made 11 aces and won 85% of total points on serve, despite serving only 47% of 1st serve.

I'm afraid the only way Grigor can turn into the number #1 he was projected to be is refining his servebotting skills, hopefully he starts delivering 200 kmh 2nd serves against the likes of Murray and Djokovic, since it's the only way he can win points these days.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Dimitrov was with 37% 1st serve in the second set till the end of it.His shoulder problem is still a big issue it seems .Win is a win but bad things coming all the time for him during this nightmare season.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
A win is a win I guess.

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts
:haha:

What about the head problem?
He is saving money as we speak.

Strangely i was watching Murray-Djoka today and the commentators started talking about Peulima Donna how Lendl refused him but gave him one hour of practice, how he broke up with Shrinkpova not in the best conditions and how his new Bulgarian girlfriend has a child and is from a mafioto clan :spit::spit: Future looks bright for the Wannabeboy.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Rosol losing to Dimitrov! :spit:

Get your shit together, Lukas.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Rosol's not exactly a walkover opponent for first round, so good win.

Solid chances for a third round, finally..

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Typical Grigor match. Started well, going up 4-0 then taking the 1st set without any trouble. Started the 2nd set even better and didn't drop a single point on serve until 2-3 when he squandered a 30-0 lead, struggled to get a 1st serve in, didn't win a single point on 2nd serve and got broken. In the 3rd, he got his act together, improved his 1st serve % and barely dropped a point on serve again.

For some reason, he often has this problem where he coasts on serve then inexplicably throws in a poor service game to get broken out of nowhere.

At least he won and was dominant for most of the match.

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
He is saving money as we speak.

Strangely i was watching Murray-Djoka today and the commentators started talking about Peulima Donna how Lendl refused him but gave him one hour of practice, how he broke up with Shrinkpova not in the best conditions and how his new Bulgarian girlfriend has a child and is from a mafioto clan :spit::spit: Future looks bright for the Wannabeboy.
Last night it was just me and Grigor's #1 fan, ShanksBboy following the match on livescore. :haha:

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
the only reason diva won a match is because rosol sucks so much lately(even more than himself)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I don't understand the hate for Dimitrov. But nothing makes sense in MTF.
Well done, Grigor :yeah:
Might be disappointed love. He has simply not lived up to the expectations and hopes that were pinned on him.

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Still hard to explain how KAndy lost to somebody last week who can't even defeat Dimitrov nowadays.

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
There's an obvious explanation, actually:

Your understanding of tennis is quite limited. Simple as that.

I already explained the defeat in the Anderson-thread, but couldn't imagine Rosol could lose to an even poorer Dimitrov.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

I already explained the defeat in the Anderson-thread, but couldn't imagine Rosol could lose to an even poorer Dimitrov.
I know that it is difficult for you to understand, so it might be helpful if you treat the following information as an axiom:

Dimitrov is a better tennis player that both.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Started the 2nd set even better and didn't drop a single point on serve until 2-3 when he squandered a 30-0 lead, struggled to get a 1st serve in, didn't win a single point on 2nd serve and got broken.

For some reason, he often has this problem where he coasts on serve then inexplicably throws in a poor service game to get broken out of nowhere.
Classic Dimitrov.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts