Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Mistaflava said:
not tonight. Kiwi has Nico's number tonight and I just placed a huge wager on Kiefer. Good Luck bro!

same here Mista, did you put more than a G on Kiefer?

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
kutafon said:
same here Mista, did you put more than a G on Kiefer?

I listed all my plays PAGE 2 of this thread. Each play apart from Roddick and Federer, is for $1000. So far I am up $790 with Kiefer still to go. Good Luck to all who are also on Kiwi tonight...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
who do u mean Nico??? all i can think was my ex Nicolle :scared: and whats wrong between nico and kiwi ??? i like stories :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Nico means Nicolas Lapentti....no story there but the styles clash and I like Kiefer to easily dominate Lapp (regardless of who he beat in qualies).

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
bad gambler said:
how come you play such low singles Mr Flava?

very small amount on Roddick and Federer just to make the match funner to watch. I personally think Feds is boring as hell to watch and I need something to do.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
mista,
i know today is not over yet, but have you looked at the odds for tomorrow's matches?
i am thinking about taking Taylor at 1.568 over A. Murray
any thoughts?

thanks a lot

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
kutafon said:
mista,
i know today is not over yet, but have you looked at the odds for tomorrow's matches?
any thoughts?

thanks a lot

nope, not touching it bro. I am using some system picks that are calculated through a spreadsheet in Excel this week and the Dent-Murray match came out as a NO PLAY. Just testing out something I have been creating for a couple of months now...

I like Dent to win the match but wouldn't bet against Andy Murray right now. GL if you play it bro.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Mistaflava said:
I am trying out a new system this week. I compiled a very extensive spread sheet that includes several stats and X-Factors in a tennis match. Let's see how the spreadsheet does in it's first week of action.

MistaFlava's Monday Spreadsheet Picks

Ivan Ljubicic 1.44 over Santoro

J.I. Chela 1.32 over A. Martin

Andy Roddick 1.07 over Melzer

Gael Monfils 2.08 over Stepanek

JC Ferrero 1.33 over Koubek

Roger Federer 1.07 over Blake

Nicolas Kiefer 1.43 over N. Lapentti

Good Luck today guys

6-1 with the new Excel spreadsheet....YES YES YES! See you guys tomorrow and congrats to all winners.

:worship:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
sports freak said:
Changing Best bet to Mathieu,but still rate Monfils highly!!!

6 units on PHM to rock Stepanek!!!
5 units on Monfils!!
3 units on Davydenko!!
2 units on Coria/Ljubicic!!
1 unit on Beck!!
1 units in T Johansson!!

Laen on GG,but no play since Tommy may come back an haunt me,recovery is still healing!!!
Monfils,Beck,Coria Winners :yeah:
Ljubicic lost in tight 3rd setter!!!! :rolleyes:
PHM/Davy/Johan to come :)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
kutafon said:
mista,
any thoughts?

thanks a lot
Dent will send Murray to the cleaners comfortable IMO!!!!Straights sets win for Dent!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Yoel and co. said:
After almost two weeks of obstaining from Tennis gambling...I'm ready to sacrifice money again :p

Going with Willhill, who once again don't offer odds on some good matches (would put quite a bit on JCF and Kiwi if could)...so for tomorrow going only with Nalby * O.Rochus *Youzhny * Gasquet @ 3.03

Added JCF * Kiwi * Horna (don't let me down again Louis !)
:cool: :cool:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts