Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going lights out on Chardy 6/10 2.1, he leads the H2H vs. Kohlschreiber 2-0. In general he is the better hardcourt player too and Kohlschreiber has been looking out of shape for the past couple of matches, suffering defeat in his 'home' tournaments of Hamburg and Kitzbühel.

For the women's tournament I like the look of Davis 2.12 against Svitolina and Cornet 2.00 against Keys, but I haven't seen either Keys or Svitolina play on hardcourt lately that so only 1/10 on both.

Last but not least I really like the certainty of Anderson - Isner over 25.5 @1.763. 9/10
In my opinion there'll either be two tiebreaks or both'll snatch a set.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I took Lu at 2.5 over Istomin + Robredo at 1.6 over Sock for a nice profit.

Tempted to put low stakes on Mahut over Matosevic at 3.5. Mahut may be in poor form but against Matosevic that still seems like it's worth a long shot. Gabashvilli at 2 over Janowicz is another temptation.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I took Lu at 2.5 over Istomin + Robredo at 1.6 over Sock for a nice profit.

Tempted to put low stakes on Mahut over Matosevic at 3.5. Mahut may be in poor form but against Matosevic that still seems like it's worth a long shot. Gabashvilli at 2 over Janowicz is another temptation.
Had Kohly 2-1 x Lu 2-0 x Robredo for nice profit.

Put it all on Becker to win 1st set vs Karlo.
I too was on whatever won multiplied by ten.

Then, I like you also put the winnings on something that won.

We are both great you and I!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I too was on whatever won multiplied by ten.

Then, I like you also put the winnings on something that won.

We are both great you and I!
Why would I come into this thread and lie about my selections? How about retracting your snide sarcasm?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going lights out on Chardy 6/10 2.1, he leads the H2H vs. Kohlschreiber 2-0. In general he is the better hardcourt player too and Kohlschreiber has been looking out of shape for the past couple of matches, suffering defeat in his 'home' tournaments of Hamburg and Kitzbühel.

For the women's tournament I like the look of Davis 2.12 against Svitolina and Cornet 2.00 against Keys, but I haven't seen either Keys or Svitolina play on hardcourt lately that so only 1/10 on both.

Last but not least I really like the certainty of Anderson - Isner over 25.5 @1.763. 9/10
In my opinion there'll either be two tiebreaks or both'll snatch a set.
LLLL.

One of the worst betting days I've had.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts