Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Draw could be a lot worse. Let's hope he's healthy and has had some practice time.

B

·
0 Posts
looks like a good draw, fully fit hope he meets nadal in the later stages

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
Good Luck Lleyton!!!!!!! :yeah:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
:wavey: Hey Lleyton fans, hope he has a great showing at Cincy and is fully fit and healthy. Just wondering is he okay/better now? I havent heard anything so I thought I would ask

·
Registered
746 Posts
Come on Lleyton ^_^

Reactions: Lisbeth

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Good luck Lleyton!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
hope lleyton beats federer!!!

Reactions: star

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Lleytonluver said:
hope lleyton beats federer!!!
I think Lleyton hopes the same. :devil:

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't see LL on the order of play for Monday. So I guess he'll play on Tuesday. Hope he's feeling better.
Good luck in the forst round :banana:

B

·
0 Posts
Similar to Wimbledon, I don't really have huge expectations for Lleyton this week - all I want to see him do is play well and show us that he is fully recovered from any niggling injuries/sickness

He has a lot of points to defend in 2 weeks time :scared:

PS: I also hope he is the number 3 seed at the US Open, i think it would be grossly unlucky if it were not the case

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
His points from Washington will come off next week and the week after that the points from Long Island. Maybe he'll take a WC in New Haven to get more matches under his belt before USO and of course, he needs as many points as he can get.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
As long as Lleyton is either 3 or 4 for the Open, I'll be happy. I think this is the week they use for seeding.

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
I agree Marlene! I think the Men's Look Forward thing says there's a theoretical chance he could drop to #5 but it would involve Lleytonlosing early and Roddick and Safin both reaching the semifinal - something like that anyway! So hang in there Lleyton :)

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
Yes !!! the match will be on TV here in Chile :woohoo: I'm soooo happy !!!!
GOOD LUCK Lleyton !!!! :yeah:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts